Britney confirms she's in the recording studio!

Cqleb

I wish she was more confident in her voice. We luv her real deep mature voice. We don't expect her to sign like Whitney Houston. She has her own unique style and we r here for it. So be more confident *****. 

I don't really think she recorded new song. Maybe she meant dance studio. But I would luv to hear her old songs with her current mature voice. Like imagine best of album with her new vocals: Greatest hits: Britney's version.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa75fxm6sgyo37o852fjm0d

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Doesn’t Drake follow her on IG? Honestly, I think a collaboration with them would be 🔥 and Im so here for it. She’s always loved her some Champagne Papi and I think it’s also obvious Drake is into white cougars as well. High School Film GIF

A 40 years old white woman is not a cougar Though :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just love the fact that whatever she was doing, even if she wasn't in the studio, she felt the need to sing Oops!... I Did It Again (her best song) out of all songs despite how many times "fans" have tried to claim that she hates it, etc :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

Toxic and gimme more are her best songs :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:oops I did it again was her best song when I was a chubby teenager back then :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Edited by Abdul

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block