OMG! Why do you think this choreography got cut from POM?

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Sorry but I don't agree with the first part. She clearly didn't want to do POM, at least not for that length of time and she simply didn't give af about the lame choreography they were giving her. They were not her choreographers of her choice.  As we see in her insta videos and award show performances, she has lots of energy and is able to move fast just like her old self.  If she was performing for something she was passionate about or with a highly publicized performance (as we saw with her POM performances that was televised) then she delivers. 

Yes you do have a point about the missing passion and being forced to perform under the cship. But that was also the case during circus. I know it's not the same because of the passage of time, but I think the circus tour just had a better more cohesive and stylish production. That went a long way and POM could have been improved in many other ways. 

I totally agree that when Britney had the pressure of a televised performance she would really bring it.

When I saw POM the most standout moments were her entrance and exit with the big orb that came down. The break the ice dance break, and the chair dancing routine. 

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

These choreographers did not know her body at all and it showed. She had the energy too, at least later on, but there’s only so much she could do with this choreography. No flow to it at all. 

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Totally agree... been saying this for years, and you can tell she doesn't even like the choreography. One thing that's very obvious with POM compared to her old shows is that her and the dancers often look like they're too focused on the steps, that they often don't look in sync, and because they're too focused on that, they can't focus on slaying with their faces like they used to.  Before her choregraphy was actually quite simple and natural with their body movements, so it was easy to keep in sync and be fierce and hit the moves harder, which made it look so effortless and flaw-free.

Hopefully if and when she performs again, she gets to choregraph things herself and with people of her choice who actually know her and the dancers body movements.

I can't agree more with you guys. This did not fit at all her body, nor the way she naturally moves. This is obvisous that it did not work. I hated these choreographers for her...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

The only dance break that old Britney would’ve done got cut. The original Pom choreography when she’s up the stairs. That’s a bigger mystery but I’m sure b/c it required effort from her. She let the dancers do it and stopped doing it. I understand why now but it sucked then.

Even her dancers stopped doing it after sometime.. only arm movements and hairflips

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block