What Is the Hold-Up With Britney’s Book?

Originally, Britney announced on Instagram last year that the book would be released by the end of 2022, and she even said there were three versions of it. 

Any ideas on why that didn’t happen and if we’re getting close to a release date or at least an announcement? 

I’m concerned that maybe that book has been delayed or even cancelled. 

With a lot of celebrity publishing deals, it’s written in the contract that the celeb has to promote the book with TV appearances, interviews, etc., and I HIGHLY doubt Britney will agree to do any of that, so that could be causing issues. 

Or maybe she’s facing legal issues because of the material she’s written about her dad and Loucifer? 

Any thoughts on this? 

Many possible reasons:

1) Britney might be rewriting it. For legal reasons. Or because she's learning new details about her conservatorship through Rosengart's discovery 

2) The book publisher wanted to wait until Prince Harry's memoir hype dies down. 

3) Britney signed a $15M deal and may need to do interviews as part of the deal and Britney's not ready for that yet

4) Britney may be wanting to wait for KFed+Jamie to drop their book first 

5) The book may pose a danger to Britney's life if she releases it unabridged 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Many possible reasons:

1) Britney might be rewriting it. For legal reasons. Or because she's learning new details about her conservatorship through Rosengart's discovery 

2) The book publisher wanted to wait until Prince Harry's memoir hype dies down. 

3) Britney signed a $15M deal and may need to do interviews as part of the deal and Britney's not ready for that yet

4) Britney may be wanting to wait for KFed+Jamie to drop their book first 

5) The book may pose a danger to Britney's life if she releases it unabridged 

I agree it would be smart to have air until after all those mfs release their books so she can dispel all the rumors he tells in her book 

I am not really convinced shes still releasing one. i might be making this totally up but i vaguely remember reading she changed her mind on doing one or maybe im totally making that up.

another reason could be its probably an absolute nightmare to be legally approved. i can see that being a major hold back 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I am not really convinced shes still releasing one. i might be making this totally up but i vaguely remember reading she changed her mind on doing one or maybe im totally making that up.

another reason could be its probably an absolute nightmare to be legally approved. i can see that being a major hold back 

I was actually thinking the same. I actually don't think there is a book, or maybe there was initial talks about one and it didn't go through. Honestly, I could care less about a book. As we've seen with the last few famous people who released books, they seem kinda full of themselves. I would much prefer a documentary, and maybe her watching the Pam documentary will inspire her to do one. She did amazing with the For the Record documentary, and was raw, vulnerable, funny, sad, and was able to articulate herself the way she wanted.  Whereas with a book, people could easily misconstrue the words as usual which pisses her off and would be a whole other unnecessary messy situation lol 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

I was actually thinking the same. I actually don't think there is a book, or maybe there was initial talks about one and it didn't go through. Honestly, I could care less about a book. As we've seen with the last few famous people who released books, they seem kinda full of themselves. I would much prefer a documentary, and maybe her watching the Pam documentary will inspire her to do one. She did amazing with the For the Record documentary, and was raw, vulnerable, funny, sad, and was able to articulate herself the way she wanted.  Whereas with a book, people could easily misconstrue the words as usual which pisses her off and would be a whole other unnecessary messy situation lol 

My worry with the book has always been how heavily edited it would have to be for legal reasons. In fact maybe thats a reason why she might have changed her mind because if it has to be so edited and theres so much stuff she cant say for legal reasons, it might be so much that theres no point in doing the book because it's the main stuff the book would be supposed to be about  

Also let's face it her whole family will deny the claims and probably try to sue her

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Rosengart mentioned in new court documents the book deal! There is a book!

• Like 5

It cant be finished until the 12th accounting is done and over. I believe that is whats the problem. Rosengaart may have thought it would be over 2022, but it isn't. 
To be fair, I also really think the book deserves a couple of years of freedom ro really be deep, so she better can see it in hindsigt. 

Remember how Natascha Kampusch came waaay to soon out to talk about her many years as a hostage. She werent ready

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

She said she's writing it on multiple occasions and Rosengart said she was in court recently 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

I also really think the book deserves a couple of years of freedom ro really be deep, so she better can see it in hindsigt. 

You can tell the people who think the book isn't coming haven't really read a book. Rushed books give you the bland mess that is Judas Lynn's book. 

Additionally, Britney is writing about her life just after getting out of a restrictive conservatorship. For her to make strong declarations about her life as she's still getting information and coming to terms with everything is silly. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She said she's writing it on multiple occasions and Rosengart said she was in court recently 

oh ok i missed that. well maybe its just taking a while to be legally cleared., as i said yesterday theres no doubt a massive amount of stuff in the book her lawyers have to get approval off and make sure Britney is legally protected

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block