Britney and Sam looking again, in a quieter neighborhood

Elri

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

It's Sam who wants to be more in the city. Britney doesn't want another babygate or shouting at a waiter incident. Hopefully they can find some middle ground.

On the one hand, I get why Sam would want/need to be. He has to be close by for work and I hear LA can be bad for traffic, so adding an additional 2 hrs (Montecito to LA) to the commute may not be feasible. I'm sure Britney supports him, but seems to hate the fussiness and fakeness of LA.

On the other hand, celebrities like Johnny Depp seem to have a few places they can escape to and unwind in privacy. They're not really in the news, unless it's to promote something (usually).

Until the court cases are finished, the attention Britney gets isn't going to really die down. 

4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What breach of privacy? I mean.. the cops were the ones that showed up and ring the bell, cops have access everywhere.

Britney keeeps living in the same house Jason Alexander easily broke into like it was his own during daylight while live broadcasting with a knife in his pocket. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I am calling BS…she keeps living in the same house she was abused and spied on, she ain’t leaving that house just because the cops showed up and knocked at the gate.

You are legit going to ensure that Britney winds up being put in danger. I have been saying this, but if by now you don’t believe this has been taken too far then I don’t know what to tell you. Why do you think the Jason Alexander thing happened in the first place? People egging him on and suggesting she was still not free after the conservatorship 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What breach of privacy? I mean.. the cops were the ones that showed up and ring the bell, cops have access everywhere.

Britney keeeps living in the same house Jason Alexander easily broke into like it was his own during daylight while live broadcasting with a knife in his pocket. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I am calling BS…she keeps living in the same house she was abused and spied on, she ain’t leaving that house just because the cops showed up and knocked at the gate.

BAnon Conspiracy Theorist enabled and encouraged him to do that. Conspiracy Theorists "Fans" caused that, they then spread more Conspiracy theories which took off on Tiktok and Social Media which lead to the demand for paparazzi photos, which lead to the restaurant incident, and that same group lead to this situation. 

Take the hint, if you can't recognise the problem, you're part of it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She can't leave LA because of her children (they're not seeing her but that doesn't mean she wants to stay away from them) and also, Sam works in LA and he can't leave somewhere else with Britney unless she wants him to be unemployed. He is trying to pursue an acting career and I guess Britney respects that. So expect more rants about how she hates LA in the future. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Elri said:

On the one hand, I get why Sam would want/need to be. He has to be close by for work and I hear LA can be bad for traffic, so adding an additional 2 hrs (Montecito to LA) to the commute may not be feasible. I'm sure Britney supports him, but seems to hate the fussiness and fakeness of LA.

That said though, Britney would probably get way more privacy in Montecito.

Although she'd have to worry about mudslides there :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

You fans are something.. her husband has earning potential and wants to work this is a good thing, they need to stay in CA for this. She has lived in CA for 20 years. This is her business stop trying to make fetch happen. They can always get a vacation home in Hawaii if she wants and she may want to work again too in the next 10 years, if she's able to have another child or two and have her family life for a few years.. 

Damn.

1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

You fans are something.. her husband has earning potential and wants to work this is a good thing, they need to stay in CA for this. She has lived in CA for 20 years. This is her business stop trying to make fetch happen. They can always get a vacation home in Hawaii if she wants and she may want to work again too in the next 10 years, if she's able to have another child or two and have her family life for a few years.. 

Damn.

Britney doesn't need to live in CA to have a career and neither does Sam.

TONS of celebs live in TX, Atlanta, NY, FL, and all over the country and have their careers.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block