Which celebrity disappointed you the most by not speaking out in support of Free Britney?

• Super Mods

I’m going to have to go with Beyoncé. What a shame that she didn’t publicly show Britney any support. At least none to my knowledge! Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Which celebrity did you hope would speak out in support of Britney but didn’t? 

And Lady Gaga, I’m also most certainly talking about you:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Let me know your answer in the comments :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sia said:

Nobody…Britney’s life is her own business and with a situation that has multiple angles to it where many details are unknown, it’d be foolish to expect anyone to say anything.

I would actually say that the expectation that people have on other celebs to say or react to “controversial topics” is problematic.

A lot of celebrities spoke out.. 

spacer.png

two powerful and CREDIBLE women! Their opinions (RIP Babs) sway the masses. 

I was going to say Jamie Lynn Watson but that would’ve been worse. Her publicly speaking out for her sister, while behind the scenes going along with the trafficking- would’ve been gaslighting the public and she wouldn’t have gotten the huge backlash she deserved! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think it’s the people that worked with her that could have spoken out more about their experiences with team con, what, if anything, they witnessed or even just expressed their support.

Where was Pharrell? Where was Rihanna? Etc.

People like Beyoncé or Taylor were never gonna speak out because they only do when it benefits them directly and their bottom line.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I think it’s the people that worked with her that could have spoken out more about their experiences with team con, what, if anything, they witnessed or even just expressed their support.

Where was Pharrell? Where was Rihanna? Etc.

People like Beyoncé or Taylor were never gonna speak out because they only do when it benefits them directly and their bottom line.

I agree. At least will I am spoke out...and that's probably why he got invited to the wedding :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block