Britney Reportedly ‘Annoyed’ After Fans Call 911 For Deactivating Instagram Account

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why are people acting like Exhale is the reason the cops were called, to my knowledge the people that called were TikTok conspiracy theorist. 

Also blaming fans for Jason Alexander's actions and going to Britney's home with a knife, what's next is it fan's fault Jamie Lynn grabbed that knife in a restaurant.

Because on what is supposed to be a fan community, we shouldn't be pushing and furthering conspiracy theories that are putting Britney's safety and well-being in danger.

And don't even try it saying that these BAnon people can't be blamed for Jason breaking into Britney's house, after they spent MONTHS encouraging him to break into Britney's home and "rescue her", this being a man who is clearly mentally unwell and experiencing ****-induced psychosis and ultimately ended up breaking into her home with a knife while livestreaming with hundreds of comments from "fans" praising him and encouraging him to keep going as he was doing it. So don't even try to pretend that those "fans" don't have culpability in that event too. You're either playing dumb and pretending to be ignorant or you really are.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Because on what is supposed to be a fan community, we shouldn't be pushing and furthering conspiracy theories that are putting Britney's safety and well-being in danger.

And don't even try it saying that these BAnon people can't be blamed for Jason breaking into Britney's house, after they spent MONTHS encouraging him to break into Britney's home and "rescue her", this being a man who is clearly mentally unwell and experiencing ****-induced psychosis and ultimately ended up breaking into her home with a knife while livestreaming with hundreds of comments from "fans" praising him and encouraging him to keep going as he was doing it. So don't even try to pretend that those "fans" don't have culpability in that event too. You're either playing dumb and pretending to be ignorant or you really are.

You don't get it, those people aren't fans, if they were praising Jason when he was live breaking in that's not a representation of Exhale or any real fan.

None of us can protect Britney and that's a fact, people are going to do what they do, I don't agree with them calling the cops or making up lies about her being cloned, passing and stuff like that.

Even Britney's security didn't fully protect her when he broke in, and on top of that she just called out her security before she deactivated her Insta the other day. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes you do love to give opinions. There are many opinions you have that I agree with. 

But I have two words for you if you want to act as if you haven't engaged with the conspiracy nonsense: Care Plan. 

Care plan isn't a conspiracy and I've only posted facts about it, I've never said she isn't free, I've never ran with the narrative of a baby c ship.

I've only posted the People Magazine info, and I can go pull the receipts in which I said neither side knows what the care plan entails as none of us have access to it.

The care plan is sealed. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This! It was clearly the TikTok videos that sparked this conversation.

Nobody is saying that Exhale was the reason cops got called, but it's your job as a moderator to make sure that this type of misinformation and conspiracy theory isn't also being spread on the site which you moderate. But for whatever reason, a blind eye is being turned to it, even when those same conspiracy theories are having real life consequences towards Britney. You can try to act like you have no idea about this and that it's all TikTok, but you know very well that this site is influential in the Britney fan community and that it's irresponsible to allow that type of content and rhetoric to be posted here. At least you could just be honest and up front about why that is allowed on here because we all know why.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Care plan isn't a conspiracy and I've only posted facts about it, I've never said she isn't free, I've never ran with the narrative of a baby c ship.

I've only posted the People Magazine info, and I can go pull the receipts in which I said neither side knows what the care plan entails as none of us have access to it.

The care plan is sealed. 

Well it's so weird because that's what I was saying yet you continued to argue with me about it and accused me of saying the care plan isn't real. 

Why you were on such a mission to spread awareness of the care plan at the same time B-Anon was pooping their pants over it I guess will remain a mystery :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nobody is saying that Exhale was the reason cops got called, but it's your job as a moderator to make sure that this type of misinformation and conspiracy theory isn't also being spread on the site which you moderate. But for whatever reason, a blind eye is being turned to it, even when those same conspiracy theories are having real life consequences towards Britney. You can try to act like you have no idea about this and that it's all TikTok, but you know very well that this site is influential in the Britney fan community and that it's irresponsible to allow that type of content and rhetoric to be posted here. At least you could just be honest and up front about why that is allowed on here because we all know why.

Not you thinking I make the rules on here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well it's so weird because that's what I was saying yet you continued to argue with me about it and accused me of saying the care plan isn't real. 

Why you were on such a mission to spread awareness of the care plan at the same time B-Anon was pooping their pants over it I guess will remain a mystery :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I don't care about "Banon" many of you people talk about them in Exhale and bring them up in thread after thread.

For those that seem to hate what they do ya'll sure like to promote them and continuously bring them up even in threads unrelated to it. 

You posted that a care plan never existed a while back, my whole point then, the other day and now is NONE of us know what's in it.

People tried to debunk it based on Rosengart saying there's a "myth" to it. He never denied once exists or denied certain aspects of it. 

So, while some people were posting as if they had access to what's in it and creating Jodi to be some glorified assistant, I was only saying none of us know, but one does exist. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't get it, those people aren't fans, if they were praising Jason when he was live breaking in that's not a representation of Exhale or any real fan.

None of us can protect Britney and that's a fact, people are going to do what they do, I don't agree with them calling the cops or making up lies about her being cloned, passing and stuff like that.

Even Britney's security didn't fully protect her when he broke in, and on top of that she just called out her security before she deactivated her Insta the other day. 

I know they aren't fans, hence why I wrote "fans" in quotation marks.

It's all well and good saying you don't agree with them or support them, but a lot of people are pushing the same conspiracy theories that they are pushing and we are seeing now that it's having real life consequences for Britney. It's not a game, it's her safety and her well-being.

We may not be able to protect Britney, but the least we can do is not put her in more danger. Please don't act like you don't know that everything I'm saying is true, I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of y'all to admit.

Well I doubt anyone in her “circle” is  talking to anyone let alone tmz. Let’s be serious. 

these so called “fans” on tik tok are just doing it for clicks and likes and that’s it. 

Tik Tok is one big conspiracy platform and so many people on there go along with whatever they hear. It’s kinda scary if you think about. Where will we be as a society in 5 years with the way they run with these so called conspiracies. 🧐

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Not you thinking I make the rules on here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't think you make the rules, but you enforce them, don't you? Is it not against the rules to post content that puts Britney's safety in danger?

Do you need someone to moderate what you post to make you know right from wrong? Isn't that supposed to be the job of a moderator?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1

I know they aren't fans, hence why I wrote "fans" in quotation marks.

It's all well and good saying you don't agree with them or support them, but a lot of people are pushing the same conspiracy theories that they are pushing and we are seeing now that it's having real life consequences for Britney. It's not a game, it's her safety and her well-being.

We may not be able to protect Britney, but the least we can do is not put her in more danger. Please don't act like you don't know that everything I'm saying is true, I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of y'all to admit.

I hear you and it's not right, but I don't see people in exhale going to those lengths, this is all Tiktok, Instagram and Twitter stuff.

If people talk about it here, it's in awareness I think it be dangerous for everyone just to ignore it. 

I don't agree with them calling the cops, lying about clones and drumming up lies about. Britney.

Unfortunately people want to blame exhale now and it's not my fault, your fault or exhales fault for what those people are doing. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't care about "Banon" many of you people talk about them in Exhale and bring them up in thread after thread.

For those that seem to hate what they do ya'll sure like to promote them and continuously bring them up even in threads unrelated to it. 

You posted that a care plan never existed a while back, my whole point then, the other day and now is NONE of us know what's in it.

People tried to debunk it based on Rosengart saying there's a "myth" to it. He never denied once exists or denied certain aspects of it. 

So, while some people were posting as if they had access to what's in it and creating Jodi to be some glorified assistant, I was only saying none of us know, but one does exist. 

I was saying that no care plan existed. But here you go again. You want to argue about it even though we both apparently agree about the current status of it. Maybe you're putting on a front because you know it's unpopular to say it's a baby conservatorship. But I'd like to believe you wouldn't do that, so I will trust you're on the same page about it. But my point is proven. I simply said "care plan" and you went off into B-Anon-adjacent territory. 

And denying B-Anon exists is another thing people do when they want to revel in rumors and conspiracy. We bring it up because people constantly are spreading conspiracies and demands of Britney. We simply have given it a name to continue to call it out as it should be. 

Good for you though for blaming people trying to stop conspiracy theories instead of B-Anon themselves. You're a true champion for Britney! 

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I hear you and it's not right, but I don't see people in exhale going to those lengths, this is all Tiktok, Instagram and Twitter stuff.

If people talk about it here, it's in awareness I think it be dangerous for everyone just to ignore it. 

I don't agree with them calling the cops, lying about clones and drumming up lies about. Britney.

Unfortunately people want to blame exhale now and it's not my fault, your fault or exhales fault for what those people are doing. 

Well with respect, if you don't see people on here doing it I would suggest that maybe you are blind. Because it's been happening on here for years. And often times it's moderators who are fuelling it and even posting it themselves.

It's not "awareness" to create conspiracy theories that have no factual basis to them that we know are putting Britney in danger and have been putting her in danger for a while now.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I was saying that no care plan existed. But here you go again. You want to argue about it even though we both apparently agree about the current status of it. Maybe you're putting on a front because you know it's unpopular to say it's a baby conservatorship. But I'd like to believe you wouldn't do that, so I will trust you're on the same page about it. But my point is proven. I simply said "care plan" and you went off into B-Anon-adjacent territory. 

And denying B-Anon exists is another thing people do when they want to revel in rumors and conspiracy. We bring it up because people constantly are spreading conspiracies and demands of Britney. We simply have given it a name to continue to call it out as it should be. 

Good for you though for blaming people trying to stop conspiracy theories instead of B-Anon themselves. You're a true champion for Britney! 

So, you say banon should be called out, but when what they do is talked about in exhale all of a sudden, the members are being blamed for pushing the narrative.

I have never posted nor made threads in this forum about any of the vicious lies about clones, Britney passing, or any of the hideous stuff those people are coming up with.

It's disgusting, but I will not be blamed for their nor anyone else's behavior. 

• Love 1

Well with respect, if you don't see people on here doing it I would suggest that maybe you are blind. Because it's been happening on here for years. And often times it's moderators who are fuelling it and even posting it themselves.

It's not "awareness" to create conspiracy theories that have no factual basis to them that we know are putting Britney in danger and have been putting her in danger for a while now.

I don't think it's wrong when someone asked "where is Britney" that's a lot different than calling cops, calling her a clone ect.

Some people genuinely care about Britney as fans, the stuff the other people are doing aren't fans.

Many people want Exhale to be a dictatorship and try and control the narrative of everything and everyone and it just doesn't work that way sis.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block