Britney Reportedly ‘Annoyed’ After Fans Call 911 For Deactivating Instagram Account

23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Members or mods are not allowed to ask whether Britney is ok? Don't agree with your take. This forum is meant to talk about Britney. It's not TikTok where people come for clout. Most members aren't even showing their faces! 

I just am not loving the negativity aimed at mods. They work super hard. Please, if you are going to say something negative, PM me instead. Thank you. 

Oh come on Jordan. You and I both know there was no change between Glitter saying #IStandWithBritney to suddenly #WhereIsBritney. So I am going to bring it up. It is playing into a dangerous narrative and everyone playing dumb is doing so purposefully. Maybe criticizing those who generate engagement are a threat to the bottom line $$ of the site.

I have reported several of Glitter’s posts for having a duplicate account but I have yet to hear back :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please stop. You are derailing the topic. 

No I am not. I am sharing what I think is adding fuel to the fire on this site. I understand that it criticizes your approach and you don’t like that. So free speech for #WhereIsBritney but not when we examine our own roles in these situations.

If you need to send me on a vacation and feel it’s the best way to run your site, fine. But I will not be intimidated by threats or threatening to shut down this site when I feel strongly about this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh come on Jordan. You and I both know there was no change between Glitter saying #IStandWithBritney to suddenly #WhereIsBritney. So I am going to bring it up. It is playing into a dangerous narrative and everyone playing dumb is doing so purposefully. Maybe criticizing those who generate engagement are a threat to the bottom line $$ of the site.

I have reported several of Glitter’s posts for having a duplicate account but I have yet to hear back :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Preach. Period.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Members or mods are not allowed to ask whether Britney is ok? Don't agree with your take. This forum is meant to talk about Britney. It's not TikTok where people come for clout. Most members aren't even showing their faces! 

I just am not loving the negativity aimed at mods. They work super hard. Please, if you are going to say something negative, PM me instead. Thank you. 

ask the question all you want, but take responsibility for what asking the question and allowing discourse about it enables. it enables conspiracy that directly harms britney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Why are people in here blaming legitimate fans of Britney and Exhale members for this.

Exhalers haven't been on TikTok to my knowledge doing this or calling the cops.

I don't think anything was wrong when it was asked where Britney is.

People say members in here fan the flames and should be responsible for Jason Alexander's actions, TMZ's actions, and the actions of others.

No one is responsible for anything they do other than themselves, the people that called the cops aren't Exhale members. 

42 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I also did report it but apparently there's some sort of shield, that managed to break the fan base, they actually did it. It's just so sad. Probably they have Jordan by the balls, I'm sure it's not an easy situation.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mateo said:

These fans are pushing her further and further away. Why would she come back and do new music or tour when "fans" are being internet stalkers. Keep yourself away from the crazy Britney. Enjoy your life at home and on trips. You don't owe us anything else.

Britney said many times she loves her fans we're not the reason she doesn't want to work.

Britney clearly said her family ruined it for her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block