Britney Reportedly ‘Annoyed’ After Fans Call 911 For Deactivating Instagram Account

2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And I’m not going to be private about this. Certain moderators have egged on concern for “Where Is Britney/is she okay??” just for the sake of content. And whoever runs this site seems to want that strategy too. We need to be the anti-Tik Tok here, not part of the problem. Your weakness for wanting engagement at all costs is being exploited. 

You are 100% right, I've noticed it a lot and it's kind of disturbing that those conspiracies theories are definitely being fuelled by some mods on here and then also allowed to be posted by users under the guise of "free speech". Asking people to be "respectful" is just an easy way to ignore your responsibility.

This went way past the standards of free speech months ago when these people encouraged Jason Alexander to break into Britney's home with a knife. I thought perhaps that would be a moment that would wake people up, but clearly not. They really ought to be more responsible considering this is directly putting Britney's safety in danger. It does seem that they value engagement on this site, no matter what type of engagement, and it's ironic because in the end the person it ends up harming is Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s exactly what TC wants! 

Exactly, so how about more is done to stop this type of rhetoric on here and the rules on here get stricter about posting BAnon related stuff since it's absolutely contributing to retraumatizing Britney and also helping Team Con achieve what they want?

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Lol at people in this thread who have egged on conspiracies at times by asking if she was alright or where she was and now they want to pretend they’re different from these fans :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is why some of us drag y’all. We’ve been telling you your actions have real life consequences for many months now.

But you narcissistic bored folks will have no self awareness and pretend like your “concern” is valid and has nothing to do with the rest of the online crazies.

Get off TikTok, stop posting random rumors for Twitter and go find you a top that treats you right. 

Problem is (and it's done on purpose imo) conspiracies, concerns, etc are put in the same case to confuse ppl. Some things are not crazy to think about.

britney-spears-work-*****.gif

tbh I hope she drags them, or that the police tell them to stop making those calls. I always said it, if they are so concerned, go call the police, go camp outside her house until you see her,  but stop making up those conspiracies based on nothing. 

The worst part is that even if the police says there's nothing wrong with Britney, they'll still believe what they want and they'll say the police is team con and it's hiding the truth, so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

lol… Sam’s side-chick is at it again, how predictable :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Of course Britney’s source for TMZ is Sam, who else stages photos and impromptu interviews with them? 

Easy, Sam is not your man.. are you aware of that? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

i think it's funny y'all think anyone who doesn't automatically think sam is evil wants him. i don't want sam, i don't find him attractive, and i never have. 

as you said, sam stages interviews with tmz, so if he has something to say to them he says it with his face attached. why they hell would he be an unnamed source now??? make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Why are people acting like Exhale is the reason the cops were called, to my knowledge the people that called were TikTok conspiracy theorist. 

Also blaming fans for Jason Alexander's actions and going to Britney's home with a knife, what's next is it fan's fault Jamie Lynn grabbed that knife in a restaurant.

This! It was clearly the TikTok videos that sparked this conversation.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

lol… Sam’s side-chick is at it again, how predictable :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Of course Britney’s source for TMZ is Sam, who else stages photos and impromptu interviews with them? 

Easy, Sam is not your man.. are you aware of that? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

For sure we know factually he talked to them on several occasions, yet others are blinding by his D to dig up any excuse for his complicit Ness.

Which is why I asked who these other sources could actually be lol. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Totally, it’s creepy and disturbing. And some of them are on TikTok now saying that TMZ is lying about Britney being annoyed that they called the cops to her house. 

proof that it doesn't matter what britney gets on a live or anything else they demand from her and says. if she doesn't says  she's trapped and needs help they will not believe anything. this is the danger so many of us have been warning people about. it's not britney's responsibility to correct narratives people have created. they need to come back to reality and take accountability for what they've done 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why are people acting like Exhale is the reason the cops were called, to my knowledge the people that called were TikTok conspiracy theorist. 

Also blaming fans for Jason Alexander's actions and going to Britney's home with a knife, what's next is it fan's fault Jamie Lynn grabbed that knife in a restaurant.

You have to take some responsibility. We all do, even me. Obviously Exhale isn't THE reason the police were called, but the toxic culture of surveilling Britney and spreading conspiracy theories is alive and well here under the guise of "free speech". 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure we know factually he talked to them on several occasions, yet others are blinding by his D to dig up any excuse for his complicit Ness.

Which is why I asked who these other sources could actually be lol. 

that is my whole point! we KNOW sam talks to tmz, so why would he do it anonymously now? it makes no sense. 

i believe a source has been maxi, and i believe if there even is a source for this it's him again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Totally, it’s creepy and disturbing. And some of them are on TikTok now saying that TMZ is lying about Britney being annoyed that they called the cops to her house. 

Agreed. It's funny how when TMZ falsely characterized her mental health for eating at a restaurant that the internet mob, including many on Exhale, jumped on board that train. Some moderators even refused to edit the title because "TMZ clearly has sources to back up their reporting."

TMZ is definitely trash, but I would encourage users to ask themselves why they will run with a story that depicts Britney in a bad light, but then slam TMZ in unison when they release a story that says Britney exhibited a rational human emotion over crazy internet stalkers trying to run her life. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You have to take some responsibility. We all do, even me. Obviously Exhale isn't THE reason the police were called, but the toxic culture of surveilling Britney and spreading conspiracy theories is alive and well here under the guise of "free speech". 

Jordan Miller your honour, stop with the madness 

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Girl I'm not taking any responsibility for anyone else's actions, people choose to do what they do.

Most of us are in here to talk, give our opinions, debate topics and share our thoughts.

Anyone on TikTok or any other social media choosing to do what they do is their responsibility not mine or other members in Exhale.

I've had ZERO influence on cops being called. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2

And I’m not going to be private about this. Certain moderators have egged on concern for “Where Is Britney/is she okay??” just for the sake of content. And whoever runs this site seems to want that strategy too. We need to be the anti-Tik Tok here, not part of the problem. Your weakness for wanting engagement at all costs is being exploited. 

Agreed.

How utterly embarrassing and immature of a certain moderator who continued to egg on the “#WhereIsBritney” narrative for months. 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

that is my whole point! we KNOW sam talks to tmz, so why would he do it anonymously now? it makes no sense. 

i believe a source has been maxi, and i believe if there even is a source for this it's him again. 

It's possible it's Maxi I like how you brought light to that the other day it could be.

The source could still be Sam, let's be clear when they say a source close to Britney just because a camera isn't on Sam and he's not doing an alleged staged pop up he could still be anonymous on certain stories.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl I'm not taking any responsibility for anyone else's actions, people choose to do what they do.

Most of us are in here to talk, give our opinions, debate topics and share our thoughts.

Anyone on TikTok or any other social media choosing to do what they do is their responsibility not mine or other members in Exhale.

I've had ZERO influence on cops being called. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yes you do love to give opinions. There are many opinions you have that I agree with. 

But I have two words for you if you want to act as if you haven't engaged with the conspiracy nonsense: Care Plan. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's possible it's Maxi I like how you brought light to that the other day it could be.

The source could still be Sam, let's be clear when they say a source close to Britney just because a camera isn't on Sam and he's not doing an alleged staged pop up he could still be anonymous on certain stories.

sure he could be an anonymous source, but i don't think someone who is so comfortable talking to tmz would all of a sudden want to remain anonymous about this. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block