Britney Reportedly ‘Annoyed’ After Fans Call 911 For Deactivating Instagram Account

I feel like TMZ have spun it to suit their own agenda. I don't think Britney would be aware that things could escalate like that. I'm sure she was shocked and horrified the police were called all because of her Instagram account being deactivated. Those people who called the police over that are not true fans.

• Love 3

I don’t believe anything anymore unless I hear it from Britney, it doesn’t matter anymore at this point. It seems like you can’t have a concern for her without being chastised but I hope and wish for the best for her but until she reaches out for help, she’s on her own. Good luck Britney and your true fans will be there if you need anything and will support you when you are ready to speak if you choose to do so.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Are they trying to turn Britney against her fans now?

i don't think they're trying to turn britney against her fans, i think they're trying to turn the public against her fans and have them start questioning the freebritney movement all together. and that helps push the team con "she needed the con!!!" narrative. people who just follow tmz and not the movement already ask "is this what you freebritney wanted" whenever tmz posts a team con narrative. the public starting to "worry" and be "concerned" for britney is exactly what team con wants. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block