Britney Reportedly ‘Annoyed’ After Fans Call 911 For Deactivating Instagram Account

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you say banon should be called out, but when what they do is talked about in exhale all of a sudden, the members are being blamed for pushing the narrative.

I have never posted nor made threads in this forum about any of the vicious lies about clones, Britney passing, or any of the hideous stuff those people are coming up with.

It's disgusting, but I will not be blamed for their nor anyone else's behavior. 

I don't mind being updated on the craziness to know what we're up against. For example, I appreciate @Lola2790 letting us know about the massively viral TikTok that is spreading lies about Britney. I would have never known because I'm not on TikTok. However, I appreciate that they added context to it being a crazy video and not simply reposting it without any context. That's why we need moderators to add context so that we can continue to share information and draw the correct conclusions that help Britney achieve justice and live a free life. 

There is definitely a relationship between some iconic users either not posting here anymore or stepping down as moderators and what has been allowed to go on here. I'm just saying... 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, SJK said:

Well I doubt anyone in her “circle” is  talking to anyone let alone tmz. Let’s be serious. 

these so called “fans” on tik tok are just doing it for clicks and likes and that’s it. 

Tik Tok is one big conspiracy platform and so many people on there go along with whatever they hear. It’s kinda scary if you think about. Where will we be as a society in 5 years with the way they run with these so called conspiracies. 🧐

yes yes yes! tiktok thrives because of conspiracy and it's the reason banon have grown so much and have become increasingly dangerous! and it's not just with britney, people have these same insane theories about all sorts of celebs and things. the newest one is damar hamlin. an nfl player who was resuscitated on field and later went back to a game last week. tiktok is alive with it was a clone/paid actor and not really him. it's insane the lengths people will go to feed this kind of harmful rhetoric 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't think you make the rules, but you enforce them, don't you? Is it not against the rules to post content that puts Britney's safety in danger?

Do you need someone to moderate what you post to make you know right from wrong? Isn't that supposed to be the job of a moderator?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The only thing funny right now is your attempt to try and school me on moderating :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Keep it up. 

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't mind being updated on the craziness to know what we're up against. For example, I appreciate @Lola2790 letting us know about the massively viral TikTok that is spreading lies about Britney. I would have never known because I'm not on TikTok. However, I appreciate that they added context to it being a crazy video and not simply reposting it without any context. That's why we need moderators to add context so that we can continue to share information and draw the correct conclusions that help Britney achieve justice and live a free life. 

There is definitely a relationship between some iconic users either not posting here anymore or stepping down as moderators and what has been allowed to go on here. I'm just saying... 

That's why a conspiracy theory tag was added sis. 

If members don't want to be here, they don't have to be, it's the same song and dance of those few folks and a disgraced former mod throwing a pity party of one. 

No one is forced to be here, so when they log in just to wine like babies needing a diaper changing is their prerogative. 

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think it's wrong when someone asked "where is Britney" that's a lot different than calling cops, calling her a clone ect.

Some people genuinely care about Britney as fans, the stuff the other people are doing aren't fans.

Many people want Exhale to be a dictatorship and try and control the narrative of everything and everyone and it just doesn't work that way sis.

You can keep playing dumb I guess as that makes it easier to push your narrative. Whatever works for you :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

The only thing funny right now is your attempt to try and school me on moderating :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Keep it up. 

I'm not schooling you on anything, but do you think you're above criticism and that moderators should be allowed to fuel dangerous conspiracy theories? Again, you could just be honest and up-front about it instead of these cringeworthy responses where you are doing anything you can to avoid the topic of your own responsibility.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think it's wrong when someone asked "where is Britney" that's a lot different than calling cops, calling her a clone ect.

Some people genuinely care about Britney as fans, the stuff the other people are doing aren't fans.

Many people want Exhale to be a dictatorship and try and control the narrative of everything and everyone and it just doesn't work that way sis.

asking where is britney, even in a genuine capacity is all the banon lunatics need to fuel their conspiracy and escalate to calling the police. your question might be genuine with no ill intent, but it fuels the people WITH ill intent be to be like see! i'm not the only one! let's call the cops! i'm sooooo worried! this is where accountability needs to be taken. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's why a conspiracy theory tag was added sis. 

If members don't want to be here, they don't have to be, it's the same song and dance of those few folks and a disgraced former mod throwing a pity party of one. 

No one is forced to be here, so when they log in just to wine like babies needing a diaper changing is their prerogative. 

There are no disgraced former moderators that I am aware of. I think some people still have aching holes from being put in their place a time or two. 

This place has changed and people are free to voice their opinions. Remember how you were all about freedom of speech? Until people disagree with you and how this site is being moderated.

We need more context to threads and thread titles. People ignore the tiny tags and that alone doesn't explain WHY something is a conspiracy theory. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, easy said:

asking where is britney, even in a genuine capacity is all the banon lunatics need to fuel their conspiracy and escalate to calling the police. your question might be genuine with no ill intent, but it fuels the people WITH ill intent be to be like see! i'm not the only one! let's call the cops! i'm sooooo worried! this is where accountability needs to be taken. 

They are totally aware of this, they just act like they have no idea because if they admit to it that means they would have to stop posting it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

There are no disgraced former moderators that I am aware of. I think some people still have aching holes from being put in their place a time or two. 

This place has changed and people are free to voice their opinions. Remember how you were all about freedom of speech? Until people disagree with you and how this site is being moderated.

We need more context to threads and thread titles. People ignore the tiny tags and that alone doesn't explain WHY something is a conspiracy theory. 

Maybe you've got the blinders on sis disgraced and dragging our founder of this forum and attacking him and others was his swan song.

If this place has changed and you or he nor anyone else doesn't like it, ya'll aren't forced to be here. 

Not everyone is going to agree with you, me or anyone else on the topics, threads and how and what people want to talk about.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Right??? They all believe in freedom of speech until they are being called out :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe you've got the blinders on sis disgraced and dragging our founder of this forum and attacking him and others was his swan song.

If this place has changed and you or he nor anyone else doesn't like it, ya'll aren't forced to be here. 

Not everyone is going to agree with you, me or anyone else on the topics, threads and how and what people want to talk about.

I've disagreed with many people and then made up with them. I've even tried it with you but I'm not sure from one day to the next what angle you're going to come from. But it's not just about what we want to talk about. It's about having CONTEXT and FACTS. Those are different from opinions, my friend. And I'm sick of explaining the difference to users like you who want to act like they're the same thing.

People are allowed to voice their displeasure with how this site is run. There are nearly 100,000 registered users and it has a far reach on search engines and social media. 

If anything, some are proud of what the founder of this forum has built and are sad to see what it is turning into. 

• Love 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I've disagreed with many people and then made up with them. I've even tried it with you but I'm not sure from one day to the next what angle you're going to come from. But it's not just about what we want to talk about. It's about having CONTEXT and FACTS. Those are different from opinions, my friend. And I'm sick of explaining the difference to users like you who want to act like they're the same thing.

People are allowed to voice their displeasure with how this site is run. There are nearly 100,000 registered users and it has a far reach on search engines and social media. 

If anything, some are proud of what the founder of this forum has built and are sad to see what it is turning into. 

I think you just take things too personal sis, for many of us we're here to talk, discuss the topics, debate, at times many of us will agree or disagree.

The point of a forum is to bring together people from all walks of life, genders, countries and to bring in their opinions and views.

I don't sit around trying to control what others say, If I disagree with it and we debate about it is fine but I'm not trying to stop this forum from allowing people to express themselves. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think you just take things too personal sis, for many of us we're here to talk, discuss the topics, debate, at times many of us will agree or disagree.

The point of a forum is to bring together people from all walks of life, genders, countries and to bring in their opinions and views.

I don't sit around trying to control what others say, If I disagree with it and we debate about it is fine but I'm not trying to stop this forum from allowing people to express themselves. 

Exactly so we’re allowed to disagree how this forum is run.

Including the fact that the sharing of conspiracy theories benefits Team Con instead of having honest conversations.

Open conversations need to be based on a set of facts. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And I’m not going to be private about this. Certain moderators have egged on concern for “Where Is Britney/is she okay??” just for the sake of content. And whoever runs this site seems to want that strategy too. We need to be the anti-Tik Tok here, not part of the problem. Your weakness for wanting engagement at all costs is being exploited. 

Members or mods are not allowed to ask whether Britney is ok? Don't agree with your take. This forum is meant to talk about Britney. It's not TikTok where people come for clout. Most members aren't even showing their faces! 

I just am not loving the negativity aimed at mods. They work super hard. Please, if you are going to say something negative, PM me instead. Thank you. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Including the fact that the sharing of conspiracy theories benefits Team Con instead of having honest conversations.

I hear what you're saying, but at some point, sis if what you're looking for in a forum or website doesn't meet your needs why keep coming back to just complain and drag it? Not saying you specifically, but anyone that continues to do this. 

• Leader
17 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Please stop. You are derailing the topic. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block