How was she allowed to go clubbing during the early years of Con?

14 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think she had a bit more of "freedom" until 2010-2011, that's when everything went down and medication increased. When she realased the c-ship was made permenant, she started to rebel and they started to control her 100%.

I agree, its insane the drastic change her demeanour from circus era to ff era, I've always been intrigued by what supposedly happened in disneyland back in 2010, it seemed like since that moment everything changed and she was heavily restricted

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think she had a bit more of "freedom" until 2010-2011, that's when everything went down and medication increased. When she realased the c-ship was made permenant, she started to rebel and they started to control her 100%.

She really didn't. These are probably the few times she was photographed "going out" and these were both during tours/press tours where she was working all of the time. And they still only let her out under surveillance. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I agree, its insane the drastic change her demeanour from circus era to ff era, I've always been intrigued by what supposedly happened in disneyland back in 2010, it seemed like since that moment everything changed and she was heavily restricted

I bet someone could go back and literally find when exactly she started on the 2011 demeanor. I remember 3/ohh la la being the last time I really saw Britney Spears. Anything after that I felt she wasn’t so present. For a while anyway, she definitely came back. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

I bet someone could go back and literally find when exactly she started on the 2011 demeanor. I remember 3/ohh la la being the last time I really saw Britney Spears. Anything after that I felt she wasn’t so present. For a while anyway, she definitely came back. 

Ooh La La was 2013 lol, you don't even make sense. This thread is useless and totally Team Con-pro. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Ooh La La was 2013 lol, you don't even make sense. This thread is useless and totally Team Con-pro. 

Oh Sh** I remembered it coming out in 2010 lol. Just because I remember she had more life in her eyes there than in the FF era videos/performances. I still stand by my statement minus that timeline hiccup and am definitely not pro team con. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block