Jump to content

How was she allowed to go clubbing during the early years of Con?


Recommended Posts

oh yes the situation was good for Britney, didn't y'all heard what she said in her testimony ? her BEST life ! and guess what ? She asked the court to not terminate the conservatorship, girl is crazy to want freedom. Freedom is obviously a smear campaign by Trump to put all the world in an amazing boot camps. How fool we are :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Notice how she has Black Box security watching her. 

She wasn't partying. In the photo in the black dress with Lindsay, she went to a jazz club. So she basically saw a show. 

So yeah, the situation is actually pretty black and white. Every once and a while, they let her go out heavily monitored and surveilled. Her phone was tapped. 

Also, nothing in that video besides the title indicates she was at a club. Judging by the look, it looks like her NYC Press Tour during the Circus Era. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 5
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think she had a bit more of "freedom" until 2010-2011, that's when everything went down and medication increased. When she realased the c-ship was made permenant, she started to rebel and they started to control her 100%.

I agree, its insane the drastic change her demeanour from circus era to ff era, I've always been intrigued by what supposedly happened in disneyland back in 2010, it seemed like since that moment everything changed and she was heavily restricted

  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think she had a bit more of "freedom" until 2010-2011, that's when everything went down and medication increased. When she realased the c-ship was made permenant, she started to rebel and they started to control her 100%.

She really didn't. These are probably the few times she was photographed "going out" and these were both during tours/press tours where she was working all of the time. And they still only let her out under surveillance. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I agree, its insane the drastic change her demeanour from circus era to ff era, I've always been intrigued by what supposedly happened in disneyland back in 2010, it seemed like since that moment everything changed and she was heavily restricted

I bet someone could go back and literally find when exactly she started on the 2011 demeanor. I remember 3/ohh la la being the last time I really saw Britney Spears. Anything after that I felt she wasn’t so present. For a while anyway, she definitely came back. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

I bet someone could go back and literally find when exactly she started on the 2011 demeanor. I remember 3/ohh la la being the last time I really saw Britney Spears. Anything after that I felt she wasn’t so present. For a while anyway, she definitely came back. 

Ooh La La was 2013 lol, you don't even make sense. This thread is useless and totally Team Con-pro. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Ooh La La was 2013 lol, you don't even make sense. This thread is useless and totally Team Con-pro. 

Oh Sh** I remembered it coming out in 2010 lol. Just because I remember she had more life in her eyes there than in the FF era videos/performances. I still stand by my statement minus that timeline hiccup and am definitely not pro team con. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...