Something New is Coming to Britney Spears Fragrances 1/26/23 According to BSAvenue

10 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

lol why would they erase a strong/high value brand like Fantasy?

They can create 65342321 versions of Fantasy and people will still buy it, even though there's no promo at all.

Cuz she released already 65342320 Fantasy's Fantasy. She should give to them more original name.

Spoiler

...and more original form for the bottle.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 2

Hmm serious question,

So I remember Britney actually being involved in the creation of the fragrances, is she still involved? Cuz at some point it felt like her name (brand) was used for marketing purposes only.

And is the Britney brand still under Jamie spears or tristar or whatever? It was too complicated I just couldn't keep up. If there's another perfume I only want to support if team con is not involved.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Hmm serious question,

So I remember Britney actually being involved in the creation of the fragrances, is she still involved? Cuz at some point it felt like her name (brand) was used for marketing purposes only.

And is the Britney brand still under Jamie spears or tristar or whatever? It was too complicated I just couldn't keep up. If there's another perfume I only want to support if team con is not involved.

I urge you to do your own research and come to your own conclusion. You can NOT trust other opinions online.

Resources:

opencorporates.com

uspto.report

Please please PLEASE read the docs. An artists brand is a very complicated thing.

I understand from the documents her brand belong to her father (Britney Brands & All word marks, several hundred word marks) until 2021 which rights were issued to Micheal Kane. Britney’s involvement is not documented and her “consent of record” is from 2017 and it’s her fathers signatures 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

lol why would they erase a strong/high value brand like Fantasy?

They can create 65342321 versions of Fantasy and people will still buy it, even though there's no promo at all.

Is it though? No store sells them, the only one that is sometimes findable is original Fantasy at Burlington or TJ Maxx. The ones I’ve been able to buy are online and they’re only available for like 3 to 5 weeks. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block