Something New is Coming to Britney Spears Fragrances 1/26/23 According to BSAvenue

16 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Hmm serious question,

So I remember Britney actually being involved in the creation of the fragrances, is she still involved? Cuz at some point it felt like her name (brand) was used for marketing purposes only.

And is the Britney brand still under Jamie spears or tristar or whatever? It was too complicated I just couldn't keep up. If there's another perfume I only want to support if team con is not involved.

Britney controls her estate, and she has people in place to make passive income such as perfumes or licencing etc. Jamie doesn't control anything. He gained that privilege as Conservator, he know longer is.

• Like 1

Call me whatever, but I'm curious to this because the aesthetic seems different to what we've seen before. As much as other additions to lines have had different colour schemes or themes, they usually had noticeable similarities. This looks different to fantasy lines, prerogative lines etc.

Also, haven't we got leaks before this? This was kept quiet.

Maybe, I'm just eager to find out what the "enormous confidential offers" were that Rosengart meant.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Hmm serious question,

So I remember Britney actually being involved in the creation of the fragrances, is she still involved? Cuz at some point it felt like her name (brand) was used for marketing purposes only.

And is the Britney brand still under Jamie spears or tristar or whatever? It was too complicated I just couldn't keep up. If there's another perfume I only want to support if team con is not involved.

She used to be involved but you can tell when she stopped when the fragrances begin to smell generic. Even if she was just picking a scent, she would know what’s crap and what’s not but nowadays I’m sure she doesn’t care what it smells like they are just paying for her name. I do hope she gets back into fragrances, I can see it being a great way to keep her busy and still remain behind the scenes while getting some cash out of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Puppy said:

She used to be involved but you can tell when she stopped when the fragrances begin to smell generic. Even if she was just picking a scent, she would know what’s crap and what’s not but nowadays I’m sure she doesn’t care what it smells like they are just paying for her name. I do hope she gets back into fragrances, I can see it being a great way to keep her busy and still remain behind the scenes while getting some cash out of it. 

I agree. When Brit released Curious she basically gave a whole generation a signature scent. And up until when she was involved in her fragrance line Britney showed she understood the sign of the times, knew what was up, what people liked while also staying true to her brand. I think her fragrance line could be even more lucrative than it is now if she would involve herself again. Heck, there are tons of fragrance YouTube channels and TikTok accounts going on, they'd basically do the promo for her! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Spoiler

Btw, I think I haven't seen you around in a bit. Glad to see you on the forum again! :) 

Edited by mhally
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, mhally said:

I agree. When Brit released Curious she basically gave a whole generation a signature scent. And up until when she was involved in her fragrance line Britney showed she understood the sign of the times, knew what was up, what people liked while also staying true to her brand. I think her fragrance line could be even more lucrative than it is now if she would involve herself again. Heck, there are tons of fragrance YouTube channels and TikTok accounts going on, they'd basically do the promo for her! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Hide contents

Btw, I think I haven't seen you around in a bit. Glad to see you on the forum again! :) 

Yeah I feel it’s the most uninvolved thing she could do but still bring in money to support herself. I do understand she’s going through a lot now 

Spoiler

Yeah I’ve been busy with work but I do try to come on here as much as I can. Thanks for the love! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block