‘Zoey 101’ sequel movie starring Jamie Lynn Spears has been ordered at Paramount+

Rojo

Nickelodeon has started production on a “Zoey 101” original sequel film. 

Juno-falling-to-the-toiled.gif

Jamie Lou Spears will reprise her role as the titular character in the film, currently titled “Zoey 102.” She will be joined by fellow original cast members Erin Sanders (“Quinn Pensky”), Sean Flynn (“Chase Matthews”), Matthew Underwood (“Logan Reese”), Christopher Massey (“Michael Barrett”), Abby Wilde (“Stacey Dillsen”) and Jack Salvatore (“Mark Del Figgalo”).

Zoey-101.jpg?w=1000&h=562&crop=1
VARIETY.COM

Nickelodeon has started production on a "Zoey 101" original sequel film which will feature Jamie Lynn...

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Rojo
  • Haha 2

In all seriousness what would this even be about? The whole allure to the first , and I use that word lightly lol, was that she was Britney’s little sister and going to a boarding school, navigating the gender norms that existed in the previously all boys school. With half the cast being banned from Nickelodeon, to two major characters finding Jamie Lynn unlikeable and compliant with abuse towards Britney and a bully others (one of the characters being her brother), I don’t see how this could be happening.

She also doesn’t look like a teenager but also would be way too young to have children that go off to PCA. Unless zoey, her character, was also a teen mom ( :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

and if she were to have kids going to PCA, where would Zoey fit in? It’s a boarding school as in, where parents ship their kids off to. 

I bet it’ll have something to do with that stupid time capsule 

OH: it’s about a wedding? I’m bored lol

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block