🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

1. I don’t believe it (cause there is no proof)

2. She can do whatever she want.. she wanted a book in a start and now she doesn’t want.. and it’s ok for everyone to feel a different emotions. I want something 100% and after 15 minutes I don’t even care.. thats a normal thing for humans.. but yeah I want to read and know whole story from her to know the truth. I’m so tired  hearing all of the info and statements about her from others (media/family/“sources “/documentaries  etc)..  but at the end of the day she don’t own us to tell the whole story.. its her life and she has every right to keep it as private as she wants even if there is a lot of fake news

3. Some of you are so cruel.. whats wrong with you?! How can u say things like “she should behave like a superstar” kind of ***?!  She should behave like she wants! Everyone on planet should behave like they want as long they don’t cause any harm to others.. its our human right to behave like we feel or think would be better for us!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

How did the house fall through? She decided she didn't want to be in the new home and wanted to stay where shes at.

Also the book never fell through you're reacting to a rumor, Britney already confirmed there are 3 versions of the book and she went after TMZ's lie about a paper shortage.

Britney has been more open and transparent ever since she was able to speak in court for the world to hear.

Part of her telling her truth is a healing process. 

I’m sure the publisher gave her a certain amount of time like they usually do. If it’s not true then good, maybe she is seeing how all this play out in court before finishing. I hope that’s the case but I do have my doubts that nothing has came out about it in a minute. Maybe she changed her mind like she did with the house, like you just said. 

2 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

I’m sure the publisher gave her a certain amount of time like they usually do. If it’s not true then good, maybe she is seeing how all this play out in court before finishing. I hope that’s the case but I do have my doubts that nothing has came out about it in a minute. Maybe she changed her mind like she did with the house, like you just said. 

The book is done according to Britney there are 3 versions of the book. It takes 9 months - 2 years to write and publish a book.

Britney said it be out by the end of last year which was just last month.

People are just throwing a fit cause it wasn't out in December and making up rumors that it's shelved. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The book is done according to Britney there are 3 versions of the book. It takes 9 months - 2 years to write and publish a book.

People are just throwing a fit cause it wasn't out in December and making up rumors that it's shelved. 

First off don’t lecture me about how long it takes to write a book because I’m an author so I am well aware, thank you. Second, do we even know for sure the book deal was true and she is just being sarcastic about the 3 versions? She loves playing games with the media, always has. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The sun said it's coming in Spring 2023, and I believe them more than this random Twitter account 

Gal5JBodwJpz.png?o=1

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

First off don’t lecture me about how long it takes to write a book because I’m an author so I am well aware, thank you. Second, do we even know for sure the book deal was true and she is just being sarcastic about the 3 versions? She loves playing games with the media, always has. 

First off if you know how long it takes to write a book why have a meltdown when it hasn't been that long?

Second off if you're an author you should know that many times books are written they get edited over and over and have different versions.

Third, I doubt Britney would lie about writing a book she's talked about it several times on her Instagram. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

First off if you know how long it takes to write a book why have a meltdown when it hasn't been that long?

Second off if you're an author you should know that many times books are written they get edited over and over and have different versions.

Third, I doubt Britney would lie about writing a book she's talked about it several times on her Instagram. 

I understand all your points completely. I am praying that I am wrong and we will see this book this year. I’m just trying not to get my hopes up so then if this comes true I’m not disappointed.

• Love 2

That twitter account is crap and makes up alot of crap. Butttt, I too do not think a book is coming. At least not in the near future, I think for several reasons. 

1. Much of the content would be in regards to ongoing litigation making it not a good idea to release a book until that's wrapped up for obvious legal reasons.

2. She is clearly not in a place to write a book, much less release and promote one. I say this with NO SHADE. I know she said she wrote 3 versions, but if her many self written captions are any indication, I can't imagine any version being more clear or linear than the next, even with a ghostwriter.

I'd love a book but only if it's from a Britney at her best and finally in a good place.  I imagine alot of her life is in transition right now. I just wouldn't be surprised if she cancels it altogether. I wouldn't blame her, it seems like a really emotional process :(

Orrrrr....maybe she surprises us tomorrow with a book release date to shut down all the speculation lol

Season 3 Amanda GIF by Siesta Key

Edited by hello70
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

The sun said it's coming in Spring 2023, and I believe them more than this random Twitter account 

Gal5JBodwJpz.png?o=1

Just adding to this, Britney releasing her book late Spring-Summer isn't exactly a baseless thought either.

The Publisher published Jennette McCurdy's book which came out in August to rave reviews, but we need to keep something in mind...

The lawyers are in the middle of Discovery, and all parties involved need to be extremely careful with what they are saying in public, or face backlash (possibly legal) from the other side. I'm sure a huge factor of this book has been the legal aspect and making sure Britney is legally safe from it; that it is HER expirience, HER opinions UNLESS it can be factually proven.

If something came out after she released the book that disproved something in the book, that wouldn't be good for Britney OR her case. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block