Madonna is reportedly planning a Greatest Hits tour

Cqleb

6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I hope she does the hydro in Glasgow again! I saw her there in 2015 on her Rebel Heart Tour and she was amazing and funny actually and she did quite a few of her old hits too so if she does do a Greatest Hits tour and does Glasgow again I'd definitely want to go again 

I saw that tour in Glasgow as well, it was amazing. I loved when the venue cut the music at the end and turned on the lights (because of curfew) Madonna kept going and finished the show! madonna GIF

6 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Sounds too good to be true.

she always said she never wants to repeat herself....

She has been that way more than other artists, but Madonna does like making money, and even on 'Rebel Heart' she included many lyrical references to old songs. No artist is totally immune from the financial or sentimental appeal of nostalgia. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Frayney said:

I saw that tour in Glasgow as well, it was amazing. I loved when the venue cut the music at the end and turned on the lights (because of curfew) Madonna kept going and finished the show! madonna GIF

Yeh i remember that too, although funnily enough i thought that was great seeing her without all the production and with the lights on and stripped back!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Right. Its like they dont want us to have money. 

i knew this would happen this year tbh. 2020 and first half of 2021 no one could tour because of covid then second half of 2021 and all of 2022 venues were busy with artists catching up with tours meant to be during 20/21 so this year is the first year venues are probably free from tours postponed during covid which is why a lot of artists are touring this year. Remember as well nowadays artists dont make as much money from their music they make majority of it from touring and they couldnt for 2 years so thats why they are all touring now 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block