Piece of Me MV Behind the Scenes

13 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney while Selecting her background dancers:dance with me rhythm GIF 

The Rhythm:

spacer.png
pay attention to each everyone one of them they all look drunk the entire video lol 

but they make Britney look amazing tho look at how perfect she spins

Britney looked perfect whole 2007 and I would like spend with her that time and be her close friend. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

My gif's influence :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

spacer.png

The one with the vest didn't do so bad she has a little rhythm 

The girl who's wearing the vest seems to be one for B's dancers during the M+M Tours. It would explain why she dances a bit better than the others? Lol.

(the one wearing a black cetin dress and pink bracelet)

• Love 3
8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney while Selecting her background dancers:dance with me rhythm GIF 

The Rhythm:

spacer.png
pay attention to each everyone one of them they all look drunk the entire video lol 

but they make Britney look amazing tho look at how perfect she spins

Plsssss a couple of weeks ago I was letting alcohol ruin my body and I pointed this out to my friend :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: like just select one back up dancer to watch each time you play the video

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Britney looked perfect whole 2007 and I would like spend with her that time and be her close friend. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I absolutely loved her clothes at that time. The clothes and the jewelry. It seemed like Britney had found a real personal style, and then it seemed to get crushed by team con listening to the trash opinions of critics. But 06-09 was amazing in terms of looks for me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block