Paris Hilton drops ‘Stars Are Blind (Paris’ Version)’ on Amazon Music

Cqleb

7 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

It’s absolutely disgusting omg

The vocal effects are nasty :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: 

6 hours ago, Marg said:

I'm still holding out hope with that "more music to come" :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Honestly hope she never releases another album. The first one was cute and kind of iconic. Another one would kind of tarnish its legacy. Especially if it sound like… this.

1 hour ago, Mxra said:

Curious that Paris chose Myah Marie to do background vocals for the song. Of all people. Interesting. 

Interesting :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

The vocal effects are nasty :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: 

Honestly hope she never releases another album. The first one was cute and kind of iconic. Another one would kind of tarnish its legacy. Especially if it sound like… this.

Interesting :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

She was gonna release another around 2014 when she signed to Birdmans label. After those three singles being so terrible, minus that high off my love blackout ripoff, she continued to tease really bad lacklustre music that was never released.

I know she views herself as more of a brand, but the way they produced her voice in the first record is so different from this

I say she never releases new music ever again

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong I really love Paris but this new version sounds like a fan made filtered extracted from youtube in 2010... 

The instrumental is the same with weird effect added to it.

Some part of the vocals are nice but as a whole it sounds weird like over processed but still trying to sound natural. 

Also I don't understand why she used the baby voice on this... It would have been 100% more interesting to hear this new version with her natural deep voice. I would have been obsessed with that.

But this "new" version has no interest at all... The original remains better... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

She was gonna release another around 2014 when she signed to Birdmans label. After those three singles being so terrible, minus that high off my love blackout ripoff, she continued to tease really bad lacklustre music that was never released.

I know she views herself as more of a brand, but the way they produced her voice in the first record is so different from this

I say she never releases new music ever again

Come Alive is actually pretty decent, but yeah, the vocals are on her newer tracks are awful. She actually sounds decent and not autotuned on her debut, she just worked within her limitations and was well produced. The fact that she's re-recorded Stars Are Blind with the newer vocal style is a bad sign for the future.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block