That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

3 hours ago, yourstruly said:

she chose David and Charlie...Jason....idk

yeah this is why I’m like on the fence. I think we all have ptsd too and are overprotective - and honestly understandably so… our biggest and craziest conspiracy theories turned out to be true in the past… there are so many players involved and important ones so I’m a little skeptical that she was just let free. and there has been no justice. most of her entourage remains the same… I don’t know my head goes places sometimes.

see how she doesn’t touch LT? or Larry, there are some topics that she avoids… something feels off in general. when you listen to her testimony she was fearless and determined and now she sounds like a little girl scared I don’t know.

I think I’m officially crazy please just ignore me

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yeah this is why I’m like on the fence. I think we all have ptsd too and are overprotective - and honestly understandably so… our biggest and craziest conspiracy theories turned out to be true in the past… there are so many players involved and important ones so I’m a little skeptical that she was just let free. and there has been no justice. most of her entourage remains the same… I don’t know my head goes places sometimes.

see how she doesn’t touch LT? or Larry, there are some topics that she avoids… something feels off in general. when you listen to her testimony she was fearless and determined and now she sounds like a little girl scared I don’t know.

I think I’m officially crazy please just ignore me

Well for one: we don't have good judicial knowledge despite everyone's beliefs. I haven't made my mind up about the no justice thing - what I do believe is that as long as they are settling in probate court we are not talking about a criminal court.

The reason she doesn't talk about the devil could also be that her lawyer advised her against it since he knows she is the one to get to and she can't ruin that by hating them for the world to see. So her going against her family could be because at last they are the ones who allowed the devil to get into her life this much.

Most of the time I only read and don't comment much (have been here as a teenager and have had enough of this BS fighting for nothing) - but what I do notice: history does seem to be repeating itself, because a woman repeatedly doesn't do what she is expected to do. Add neurodivergence into it and it all comes down to society being messed up because it is all about money and power. I don't know where I am going with this. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The problem is... so many of these people who started profiting from their coverage of the Free Britney movement are now left in a situation where all they can do is cover new conspiracy theories to keep making money off Britney content on their channel after she is free, I don't really buy that much of this coverage of conspiracy theories comes from any place of real concern or care for Britney.

Exactly. She literally quit her day job to do this. And now Britney is living a low key unproblematic life and these people have to find a way to keep getting views and their entire demographic is Britney-related.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She went from analysing facts and legal documents to analysing comments in a fan-forum :clownery_makeup_meme:

4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Exactly. She literally quit her day job to do this. And now Britney is living a low key unproblematic life and these people have to find a way to keep getting views and their entire demographic is Britney-related.

Good then. I,myself, would never hire a real life lawyer as biased as her, ready to milk me.

She mentioned a meme posted. Yeah, I made it. Where she's coming with the buckets ready to milk a dry cow- freebritney movement. She is milking dry powder. Her, Sloan, Perez- they all create problems and drama where there is none.

And the fact Sam is living in their heads rent free is hilarious.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, leviathan said:

i agree with you but what i don't trust is that britney has ALL the information, we have seen in previous cases how she's still somewhat confused. so i worry that may be the case with some things. i do not know if she knows the whole truth.

she was gaslight for a long time so i worry she does not have a good north. but i don't think im right. i just wish we had more clarity. but then again what do i care? you know.

and yes that court statement did make me trust him way more. i agree.

i guess i just worry for her... this is difficult to say but she was messed up a lot in the past when it comes to men.

i think we just need to let her live her life and make mistakes and support her. i see your point clearly.

just making conversation.

also i love how you are so peacefully having a conversation with me. this is a true debate.

I understand it tbh to a degree. I mean, we're a fanbase that ended up becoming an international bipartisan movement with focuses on human rights, civil rights, conversations on mental health, disability rights etc. and how media plays a role in the above....and it all started with a voicemail and an instagram post AND everything moved so fast after June 2021...

For two years, we had to be almost hyper vigilant because even though we had bodies of evidence, the acknowledgement took time. The distrust was justified when nothing was clear or moving...

...and this is my issue with feeding into conspiracy theories through sensationalised content; it always benefits the oppressor by using fear as a weapon and it applies to literally every branch of conspiracy theory; once someone is basing their beliefs purely on fear, nothing will calm them, but everything will justify them. It's a vicious cycle.

So when you have a fanbase that was super vigilant and everything ended up working exactly as we had hoped, a vacuum was created, and unfortunately, it was filled by those lookin to spread misinformation. No matter how much was disproven, they'd twist it again and again to play on that distrust, that fear. In terms of Britney, it was language used in documents that would be clarified, then it was the out of date hawaii website, then it was the care plan etc.

It's why people distrust Sam, but rushed to defend JA, despite him actively putting Britney at risk and his vile history.

It's also why I have an issue with TSW as of now, because platforming conspiracy theory just because it exists is problematic; it creates a false sense of balance that creates discourse based on fear; "both siding" without critical thinking doesn't benefit anyone but the person spreading misinformation, particularly when their only response is "do your own research!'. Opinion isn't necessarily valid simply because it can exist; it can be irrational, highly flawed etc...

To use a silly example, think of the last episode of friends, Phoebe screams "there's an issue with the left phalange!", she did it to ground the plane. What happened? People heard this, and started to panic, and no matter what the staff did, they rushed to get off the plane. Why? Because once the fear was fed, it couldn't be calmed. That's essentially what has happened recently.

That's my issue with this right now. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

All I see in this video is Brit & Sam and you can see he tell her to kiss him. Some are obsessed with this guy Cocky lmao and I remember this day, everything with strange nad I don't need Cocky to tell me that :explainlol_stare_spin:

It's a photo opportunity on the red carpet at a time when Britney wasnt working though. That's how these things work. cocky has been a huge course of misinformation since the conservatorship ended. 

Noone is obsessed with him, he's just become synonymous with misinformation. 

If you don't need him to tell you, why are you using him as a source, particularly when he was quoted in the video?

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just saw the video. She made a lot of points. I don’t really agree with her assessment of me. If anything, I get dragged for allowing too much free speech. Her videos are posted here all the time, I never remove them. Ever. Including this one. No one is blocked from commenting nice things about her. Even yesterday, before the video, someone photoshopped something mean about her and I said it was uncalled for. Lol literally cannot win and this is why I don’t really speak out. 

That's true you haven't censored her content on here. 

I think you should continue to speak out and defend yourself. If you don't then the liars that make up rumors about you will win. If a lie is told often enough people will believe it...

• Love 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

That's true you haven't censored her content on here. 

I think you should continue to speak out and defend yourself. If you don't then the liars that make up rumors about you will win. If a lie is told often enough people will believe it...

True true, but I also don’t feel the need anymore to try and champion myself. I’d rather put that energy into Exhale and also shining a positive light on Britney. 🙏

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She went from analysing facts and legal documents to analysing comments in a fan-forum :clownery_makeup_meme:

Get them coins, i guess :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: . I saw a C0cky comment on twitter responding to that paris kardashian selfie yesterday with human trafficking and cult. Oh lord. Just because she had a JD doesn't mean she uses critical thinking. I know plenty of folks with JDs who I wouldn't consider intelligent. Book smart? Sure, but even the biggest book smart person can fall for this or lack common sense . OR maybe she knows what she's doing and that's how she's keeping her channel afloat :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: These topics are always worth a chuckle

My take on Sam is this, he knew he has to play teamcon´s game in order to stay with Britney. Britney during the conservatorship had several boyfriends, and I think if teamcon let that happened is because they knew Britney gets bored easily and she is happier with someone at her side. As long the boyfriend is helpful, they would mantain him next to Britney, once he becames a problem , he is removed from Britney´s life. I think Sam and Britney this time decided to follow teamcon´s game ,so he could stay, could you blame him for doing that? He does not have the money or the power to figh teamcon, so for me makes sense that he had to follow the game in order to stay. And second, isn´t it obvious why they got married? If something bad will happen to Britney, he will be the one in charge not her family, because he is now the husband.And team con knows this, that is why now they are trying to make him look bad, as long as he is in the picture, they could never use Britney again. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block