People are upset with Britney because of her comment about Sam's dad

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

If he lives in Iran, he may not get out of the country. His father may have health problems that make long plane rides difficult. Britney was only able to leave the USA voluntarily after September 2021. In the press report below, Dubai cooperated with Iran. The family did not expect that. No way 'easily'.

Protest-Backing Soccer Star's Family Kept From Leaving Iran (usnews.com)

I can agree with your point. 

However, at the end of the day, we do not know if it was easy or not. None of us know all the circumstances. 

I just don’t understand why people reach to press the cancel button so quickly. 

Mexico has had increasingly good relations with Iran. That would be a good meeting point. (If he is medically able to travel). 

10 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean why should Britney put an effort into her captions just for dumb hysteral losers to be ok with her wording? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I just want her to be respected 😭

She has so much power and with minimal effort she could be well liked, respected, and understood. 

She's FREE and she doesn't need to post cryptic messages anymore. It just gives Perez a career trying to interpret it for the GP.

I'm totally fine with you calling me names. It just makes you look bad 😄 thanks for following my comments so carefully, my new fan!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I think she is in the right. But the way she expresses herself ends up backfiring. It's so frustrating because when the cship ended, she had the world in the palm of her hand. She could have easily come out on top. 

Easily come out on top? Idk what this is supposed to mean. She’s not at the bottom or anything.

22 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Another example of Britney not being careful with her words. Come on brit, put more effort and thought into your posts. 

She could have said "I would have loved nothing more than for Sam's father to have been able to attend our wedding. He is in Iran and has not been allowed into the US for many years. I hope one day I can finally meet him in person!"

I don't know if the above is true, but it gives more context and is more clear. 

You are ridiculous. I am so over this sensitive generation. Get a grip . People are reaching . Seriously… stop . I am kinda just over people getting offended for being offended for knowing nothing . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Steve W said:

Your ridiculous. I am so over this sensitive generation. Get a grip . People are reaching . Seriously… stop . I am kinda just over people getting offended for being offended for knowing nothing . 

"You're"

I'm not offended at all! That's your wrong assumption. And you don't know how old I am to know my generation.

This is a forum to voice opinions and discuss. I don't care if your opinion is different. Good for you! I'm glad you like her captions. I wish I did!

20 hours ago, G-unit said:

Lol the reachhhhh over her very simple comment.  Never know the full story, but people love to jump to conclusions - could very well also be that his father is uninterested in meeting his daughter in law because of who she is and the drama surrounding her life.  And that’s something SHE would be aware of.

would be nice if some people reciprocated the same allegiance they have to her husband, kids, family - to her - someone who was deprived of all basic human liberties for 14 years and left with unimaginable trauma and scars…and people continue to rip her to shreds for having trauma and acting out.  Make it make sense.

I agree, and I think my point is that Britney can explain herself better to minimize people making wrong intetpretations. I think Britney is in the right and I don't want her to be misunderstood. I don't like when she gets negative attention. It's not beneficial for anyone. 

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

"You're"

I'm not offended at all! That's your wrong assumption. And you don't know how old I am to know my generation.

This is a forum to voice opinions and discuss. I don't care if your opinion is different. Good for you! I'm glad you like her captions. I wish I did!

I do not care about your opinion either. Part of the problem comes from the overly sensitive folks who feel the need to share their garbage thoughts. Good for you as well . Everyone seems to try and analyze her posts. Plenty of you try to find faults when they just are not there. No I have zero issues with her posts. She needs proper help and a strong support. Shes upfront , has zero trust, a low self worth, purging her pain, she was s** trafficked , forced to have an IUD , forced meds, forced medical stays , money was stolen, her kids were manipulated, she was abused for years. Sorry if I find your ability to search out more negative is toxic.  I have empathy towards this women. Your adding to the toxic narrative. We all should stop looking to find flaws. Look at your own life . Are you perfect ? Did you survive her abuse and pain? Do you have a world of people who judge you over every post ? Maybe take the high road and zip your lip. Maybe listen to her . Allow her to heal without judgement. Is it your right to dissect what you deem are her true thoughts ? Can you honestly confirm shes actually being negative. Is she not allowed to feel how she feels? Is she not human? Correct my poor grammar. Thats ok . I am not here to curate a proper response like back in college. I actually sometimes write hear as here 🙄. Shame on me . This site has gone mad. Maybe Trump and Musk have crawled up your hole and your now enjoying them rub against your prostate . Your negative just propels more negative responses. How about not sharing your conspiracy theories.  Have a wonderful day . You’re always correct I gather.    

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, X_M said:

why this kind of people always asumes that everyone knows the issue they are talking about... i really hate this kind of people, virtue signal my *****

Definitely, a clout lover

What the Asgharis do is NONE of this person's business.

This idiot owes Britney an apology.  He made no mention of his wrongful assumptions in this post.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

I do not care about your opinion either. Part of the problem comes from the overly sensitive folks who feel the need to share their garbage thoughts. Good for you as well . Everyone seems to try and analyze her posts. Plenty of you try to find faults when they just are not there. No I have zero issues with her posts. She needs proper help and a strong support. Shes upfront , has zero trust, a low self worth, purging her pain, she was s** trafficked , forced to have an IUD , forced meds, forced medical stays , money was stolen, her kids were manipulated, she was abused for years. Sorry if I find your ability to search out more negative is toxic.  I have empathy towards this women. Your adding to the toxic narrative. We all should stop looking to find flaws. Look at your own life . Are you perfect ? Did you survive her abuse and pain? Do you have a world of people who judge you over every post ? Maybe take the high road and zip your lip. Maybe listen to her . Allow her to heal without judgement. Is it your right to dissect what you deem are her true thoughts ? Can you honestly confirm shes actually being negative. Is she not allowed to feel how she feels? Is she not human? Correct my poor grammar. Thats ok . I am not here to curate a proper response like back in college. I actually sometimes write hear as here 🙄. Shame on me . This site has gone mad. Maybe Trump and Musk have crawled up your hole and your now enjoying them rub against your prostate . Your negative just propels more negative responses. How about not sharing your conspiracy theories.  Have a wonderful day . You’re always correct I gather.    

That's a lot of stuff to project on my little comment 😂😂😂😂 it's not that deep. I have a lot of empathy for Britney which is why it pains me to see the negative comments she gets. I'm not hating on her, I want her to be happy and not get online hate. There's no need to insult me, I can have my opinion and you don't need to argue with me. Clearly you are mad at something larger than just my comment so you can make a general statement without attacking me. I have taken the high road, you should come up here with me. 😘

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

That's a lot of stuff to project on my little comment 😂😂😂😂 it's not that deep. I have a lot of empathy for Britney which is why it pains me to see the negative comments she gets. I'm not hating on her, I want her to be happy and not get online hate. There's no need to insult me, I can have my opinion and you don't need to argue with me. Clearly you are mad at something larger than just my comment so you can make a general statement without attacking me. I have taken the high road, you should come up here with me. 😘

No you actually did not take the high road .  I did not comment on her post as negative . Shes not a racist. You should have refrained in the first place. Just focus on yourself . Shes healing . Thats a good fan behavior. We did not live her abuse and I did have a lot to say . I am sure your a great fan . So if you have nothing positive to say . Then do not say anything. Everyone speaks for her . Just listen. Just send her positive vibes. I wish people would do that here as well. Silence speaks volumes and I expect a snarky comment. Have a wonderful day kind sir . 

Edited by Steve W

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block