People are upset with Britney because of her comment about Sam's dad

I think the OP (edit; the instagram post) has taken this post without its context which is inherently racist...

There has been a swell in anti-Sam sentiment that comes from a place of racism, that has been extended to his family over their nationalities.

People have been claiming Sam is a handler, controlling abuser because thats what "those men" are like. That's a racist statement. 

People have been claiming Sam and his family faked their identities because they used americanised versions of their names, as if that's something shady in a country that still can't recognise that it does have issues with racism. Even as far as claiming that there's "no record of him" before 2015. Its almost reminiscent or the birther movement against Obama; because this man is brown, there must be something shady about him.

That's what the post is about. It's not about disliking gym bro fitness people and deeming that racist, it's very specific to conspiracy theories.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Another example of Britney not being careful with her words. Come on brit, put more effort and thought into your posts. 

She could have said "I would have loved nothing more than for Sam's father to have been able to attend our wedding. He is in Iran and has not been allowed into the US for many years. I hope one day I can finally meet him in person!"

I don't know if the above is true, but it gives more context and is more clear. 

I mean why should Britney put an effort into her captions just for dumb hysteral losers to be ok with her wording? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Another example of Britney not being careful with her words. Come on brit, put more effort and thought into your posts. 

She could have said "I would have loved nothing more than for Sam's father to have been able to attend our wedding. He is in Iran and has not been allowed into the US for many years. I hope one day I can finally meet him in person!"

I don't know if the above is true, but it gives more context and is more clear. 

britney should say something that you admit might not be true because people can't stop jumping at the opportunity to  villainize her for everything she does say? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t think a thread was needed.

I really don’t see Britney and Hesam together in 2 years. Wish happiness and peace to both of them 

When she goes back to her career; she will find excitement and then she will feel empowered and have a great value on herself 

She will understand that she doesn’t need the most pity person around her: her husband. 

Now I think most of those around her doesn’t want her to be out there because it will make her open her eyes and see great value and elevate the relationships she has with others 

Or she does just like living how she does

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

44 minutes ago, One More Time said:

When she goes back to her career; she will find excitement and then she will feel empowered and have a great value on herself 

She will understand that she doesn’t need the most pity person around her: her husband. 

Now I think most of those around her doesn’t want her to be out there because it will make her open her eyes and see great value and elevate the relationships she has with others 

Or she does just like living how she does

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Yikes at this take to her longest relationship.

• Like 3

Ridiculous. Those 5 people lack critical thinking in their opinion. 

Sam could EASILY set up a mutual meeting ground (like Mexico) for Britney to meet his Dad. They have been together for years - he could put a little effort in. 

AGAIN,  this is just “assuming” that is what she meant. Her posts are like the Da Vinci Code these days. 

coding electronic music GIF by Monstercat

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, jalpha said:

Sam could EASILY set up a mutual meeting ground (like Mexico) for Britney to meet his Dad. They have been together for years - he could put a little effort in. 

If he lives in Iran, he may not get out of the country. His father may have health problems that make long plane rides difficult. Britney was only able to leave the USA voluntarily after September 2021. In the press report below, Dubai cooperated with Iran. The family did not expect that. No way 'easily'.

Protest-Backing Soccer Star's Family Kept From Leaving Iran (usnews.com)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block