People are upset with Britney because of her comment about Sam's dad

On 12/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, Buffie said:

they should hire @Slayer to moderate Britney's insta since he is outta job :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: lmaooo

Why are you so obsessed with a former moderator that doesn’t impact your life in anyway. How can @Jordan Miller allow for this person, along with  @DougBrazilIsBack to be on this website after all they have said about other users, and in some instances Britney herself? 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Steve W said:

No you actually did not take the high road .  I did not comment on her post as negative . Shes not a racist. You should have refrained in the first place. Just focus on yourself . Shes healing . Thats a good fan behavior. We did not live her abuse and I did have a lot to say . I am sure your a great fan . So if you have nothing positive to say . Then do not say anything. Everyone speaks for her . Just listen. Just send her positive vibes. I wish people would do that here as well. Silence speaks volumes and I expect a snarky comment. Have a wonderful day kind sir . 

We are on the same side. I'm not racist at all, and I would never accuse Britney of being racist. Not sure where you got that idea from! If you want to sit back and "just listen" to Britney without discussing her, why be an active member of Exhale? That's the purpose of this forum. Please do not treat me like a troll that leaves negative comments on Britney's Instagram because I am not that at all. You are lumping me in with a whole group which is ignorant. I always want the best for Britney and you are actually looking for a fight for no reason.

52 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

We are on the same side. I'm not racist at all, and I would never accuse Britney of being racist. Not sure where you got that idea from! If you want to sit back and "just listen" to Britney without discussing her, why be an active member of Exhale? That's the purpose of this forum. Please do not treat me like a troll that leaves negative comments on Britney's Instagram because I am not that at all. You are lumping me in with a whole group which is ignorant. I always want the best for Britney and you are actually looking for a fight for no reason.

You again🙄

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

That's a lot of stuff to project on my little comment 😂😂😂😂 it's not that deep. I have a lot of empathy for Britney which is why it pains me to see the negative comments she gets. I'm not hating on her, I want her to be happy and not get online hate. There's no need to insult me, I can have my opinion and you don't need to argue with me. Clearly you are mad at something larger than just my comment so you can make a general statement without attacking me. I have taken the high road, you should come up here with me. 😘

Go to the movies.. I hear the new Avatar is good . Maybe take up knitting 🧶 level knitting GIF

• Haha 2
On 12/29/2022 at 4:37 AM, BritneyWiki said:

I just want her to be respected 😭

She has so much power and with minimal effort she could be well liked, respected, and understood. 

She's FREE and she doesn't need to post cryptic messages anymore. It just gives Perez a career trying to interpret it for the GP.

I'm totally fine with you calling me names. It just makes you look bad 😄 thanks for following my comments so carefully, my new fan!

You want her to be respected not for being herself but for falling in line YOU think is the correct one, am I right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I mean, isn't it more important that she understands and respects herself? Why should she care about some external sources of wannabe knowledge? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Well, it wasn't meant for you specifically but if the shoe fit... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: and well, it can look bad on me, it's your perception of me, so why I should care? I can be the biggest ahole in your life, yet I'll know my intentions were and are good and because I have an actuall brain that I can use doesn't make me a bad person (my perception of me). Do you now see what I'm on about? And yeah, always! Where's your subscribe button? I'll leave you even a very few bucks to support your local business. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

You want her to be respected not for being herself but for falling in line YOU think is the correct one, am I right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I mean, isn't it more important that she understands and respects herself? Why should she care about some external sources of wannabe knowledge? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Well, it wasn't meant for you specifically but if the shoe fit... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: and well, it can look bad on me, it's your perception of me, so why I should care? I can be the biggest ahole in your life, yet I'll know my intentions were and are good and because I have an actuall brain that I can use doesn't make me a bad person (my perception of me). Do you now see what I'm on about? And yeah, always! Where's your subscribe button? I'll leave you even a very few bucks to support your local business. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think this is going somewhere it doesn't need to go. I am not quite sure what your point is? I never said she should "fall in line" or "care about some external sources of wannabe knowledge"...I'm sorry that my words upset you so much.

I do want Britney to be her best self. I don't think there's a point arguing with other Britney fans because none of us really know the whole truth.

Britney if you are lurking on here, we love you! Please continue to post your pictures and videos as you please. Save the tea for your book and make people pay you for that information! You have the most valuable untold story and people will line up to hear it. The system has taken advantage of you for so long, so now you should use the system to fill your pockets. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block