What album/EP are you looking forward to most in 2023?

So Many. TBH 2022 didnt really deliver for me.

in 2023, im looking most forward to:
Miley Cyrus
Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven
Lana Del Rey – Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
Cardi B
Halsey
Olivia Rodrigo
Beyoncé
Ava Max – Diamonds & Dancefloors
Kelly Clarkson

Edited by JSDSandiego
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven
Halsey
Olivia Rodrigo

56 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Kylie Minogue

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Halsey yaaaaas! Ellie's new one sounds promising, too.

Always ready for new Kylie. Aussie queen never disapoints :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I'm waiting for new t.A.T.u. - which has already been confirmed -, Vanessa Carlton's 7th album and 1989 (TV) :clownery_makeup_meme: (hopefully).

Definitely P!nk's new album Trustfall. she seems to be so excited about it and says she wrote it whilst fighting covid and losing her dad so think its going to be amazing

Shania Twain - love Waking Up Dreaming, wasnt keen on Last Day Of Summer, but i heard a snippet of a new song shes  releasing on 5th January off the album called Giddy Up! and it sounds amazing and catchy as hell. i cant wait to see her for the first time next September in Glasgow

Kylie Minogue - although i hope   its a lot better than Disco as thought that album was crap tbh

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1

Announced:

• Gabrielle Aplin - Phosphorescent (Jan 13)
  • Låpsley - Cautionary Tales of Youth (Jan 20)
  • Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven (Feb 3)
  • Shania Twain - Queen of Me (Feb 3)
  • Caroline Polachek - Desire, I Want to Turn Into You (Feb 14)
  • Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd (March 10)

Dateless / Rumored:

• Madonna - #M15 / reissues of albums
  • Rebecca Black - Let Her Burn
  • Shakira - #S12
  • Troye Sivan - #TS3
  • Tove Lo - Dirt Femme (Deluxe)
Edited by i sometimes sing live

Paramore - This Is Why, I just know this album is gonna be amazing based off the title track and The News, which we've already heard. I love the new style they're exploring this time around.

I can give or take Miley (I've only listened to a couple of her albums) but I'll check out what she brings out next year to see if it's my thing. 

Dua, if she gets it out in 2023 that is. It seems the third album is going to be very different from her previous two but I know she will deliver.

Olivia Rodrigo has also confirmed new music is coming next year, I'm not sure if this means a new album or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see OR2 next year, Sour was a great debut and I'm looking forward to hearing more from her!

Also fingers crossed Taylor releases another rerecorded album next year. Fingers crossed for 1989.... Reputation is my favourite Taylor album but it still feels too soon for me lol

Edited by Isla

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Kelly Clarkson’s new album. Kelly, Lana and Brit my trinity so not having new music from K and B for over 5 years each has been straight up not a good time.

Speak Now TV. 1989 and reputa are too over hyped. Imma SN girlie for life. I know TV is gonna slay.

Looking forward to the Miley release (for the first time in a decade🤭)

Looking forward to Aly & AJ’s new album. They never disappoint.

Im definitely gonna listen to Shania, St!nk and Para*****’s new albums this spring but I can’t see them carrying me through the summer.

Interested to see what The Veronicas do with Travis on DTA.

Hoping AB gets Fantasea II or some form of an album out this year and let’s the music do the talking for her this time. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
Hoping the tease for ArtPop Act II come to fruition. Extra points if it drops before  Renaissucks act ii :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Tinashe is working on something.

Mariahs lost grunge album from 95.

Ashley Monroe’a post cancer album. Survival anthem here we come.

Interested to see where Selma takes her music. If Themi stays in the Holy **** lane I’ll check her out too.

Also hoping my Zaddy Kenny Chesney releases new music. Or at least reissues his catalogue on vinyl. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
Thats all I can think of til now.

Spoiler

If you read this whole thing you deserve a bj and I don’t mean Britney Jean:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Edited by Bo da toe
17 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
Hoping the tease for ArtPop Act II come to fruition. Extra points if it drops before  Renaissucks act ii :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I cant get excited about a new Lady Gaga album tbh. Her last 2 albums were awful and artpop was  her last good album. she had some amazing songs in the 00s / early 10s but her recent stuff has been awful. its sad because i used to love her and i saw her on the artRAVE tour in 2014 and she was amazing and i would definitely see her  again if she did Glasgow again on tour, but she needs to go back to releasing really catchy songs again

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block