BritneysVault releases Toms Diner Demo

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

Still don’t understand how/why she wasn’t able to record the bridge. Literally the entire vocal recording session for this song should not have taken more than 15 minutes. 

IIRC Giorgio Moroder added the bridge after Britney already recorded the original verses/chorus. He was trying to get her back to record the bridge but was unsuccessful. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Body ache said:

The bridge! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Her normal speaking voice is so much different than her baby voice. This reminds me of the leaked voicemail of her speaking to her drunk friend.

Yep, I'm saying it whole time that un-tuned version and with narural voice is she doing the best result! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Btw- post here that voicemail :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

11 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

This is not britneys voice whats up with yall? XD

ezgif.com-gif-makerf4a90d8c2bf3567b.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block