BritneysVault releases Toms Diner Demo

Cqleb

2 hours ago, brymo said:

I cannot stand that bridge. It's awful, no matter who sings it. This version is at least better than the crazy overproduced one that was released.

The lyrics of the bridge are bad, the melody too, it feels so out of place, a instrumental bridge would have been a better option. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Is that what she said? Lol why didn’t Keri sing on Britney jean, such a wasted opportunity lol

Keri Jean would’ve been a smash hit:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yes, according to Keri Hilson in this article:

britney-blackout-anniversary.jpg
WWW.IDOLATOR.COM

The 10 year anniversary of Britney Spears’ ‘Blackout’ is imminent and ‘Fader’ spoke to the pop princess and...

Danja remembers it differently, but if you listen to Keri Hilson’s demo, it’s clear they kept her in for the background vocals. She didn’t mean it as shade either, just that Britney wanted to focus on her delivery and lead vocal. I can totally picture Britney saying it too lol.

Also, literally my cat could have did the lead vocals for BJ and done a better job than Myah. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block