Britney is reportedly releasing new music in 2023

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Even a song or two would be incredible :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I genuinely can't picture Britney performing again, it feels so far out of the realm of possibilities but random droplets of songs sounds possible.

It is a win regardless! 💕 The music industry has changed so much, a performance doesn’t mean too much! I’m so exciteddddddd! 😭💕

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Watch your mouth, BananaBoy cause last time you cried :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I'm sorry I said that.  But it's 2022, not 2002. A real artist doesn't care about stream count or chart position.  But about the quality of the music. Rather I will listen real and good music than something with million of streams and without quality.

28 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Would this 2023 release dethrone Britney Jean as ha most personal album? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: If it’s released in coordination with ha memoir?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Give me BJ with Britneys vocals and I will buy that album and praise it :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Seriously now. Britney is an artist and it would be amazing for her to take her time creating music however she wants. It would be amazing for her to actually create personal songs, explore new sounds... she’s the boss now

However, if she decides to make music, I hope that at the very least she hires a DECENT team to take care of the promotion of the songs on social medias. I didn't want her releasing music and not even posting the official cover like she did with HMC.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block