Britney is reportedly releasing new music in 2023

Slayer

On 12/25/2022 at 10:01 AM, pablitonizer said:

Wait, so the book is reportedly coming in Spring 2023? :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I REALLY doubt an album will be released next year, but she might surprise us all with a new song, who knows? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Is the book now coming out in Spring of next year?  I've been wondering.  Last I heard it was coming out end of this year, well now basically.  Obviously that didn't happen.  Does anyone else think that getting this book released to the public may require some sort of miracle from God?  

11 hours ago, janeo701 said:

Is the book now coming out in Spring of next year?  I've been wondering.  Last I heard it was coming out end of this year, well now basically.  Obviously that didn't happen.  Does anyone else think that getting this book released to the public may require some sort of miracle from God?  

The sun says it'll be release in spring 2023, to me that makes sense but we have no official confirmation from serious sources. 2022 sounded too soon for the book to be released since these type of memoirs take time. However, Britney has not mentioned her book for a few months now so yeah, perhaps we need a miracle :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

For the first time ever I hope not. I mean if she wants and it makes her happy fine. But she needs a label to back her 100%. She needs to want to promote. Even if that means performances for a tour, residency, or award show but never doing interviews. She needs to be 100% comfortable. I’m conflicted because my objective perspective is that things are too hectic at the moment. But the other side of me thinks working to keep her productive and goal oriented could do wonders. It’s just nerve wracking to wonder if she’ll drop an amazing album but never talking about it meanwhile she’s posting shower shots and screaming at everyone who has done her wrong on insta. That was so weird about Hold Me Closer. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block