What do you think is Britney's favorite song from each of her albums?

This is what you think Britney's favorite sing from each album is regardless of your thoughts on the song/album.

1) BOMT: I think she's grown past this album but her favorite is probably BOMT imo.

2) OIDIA: Same as BOMT, I think she may feel "over" that type of music, but I think she does love Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know.

3) Britney: Boys. No doubt.

4) In The Zone: Breathe On Me. That little IG video she did in like 2015 and her performing it at the BBMAs 2016 really says a lot..

5) Blackout: She said her favorite was Heaven On Earth on that one radio interview. 

6) Circus: Unusual You.

7) Femme Fatale: I think she likes Criminal and I bet she doesn't remember half the lyrics from this album. 

8) Britney Jean: Alien. I wonder why it wasn't a single tbh, she said she liked it.

9) Glory: I believe she enjoys Do You Wanna Come Over a lot. I remember thinking she sounded kinda like ITZney (the vibe and attitude) when I first listened to it.

Thoughts?

spacer.png

Edited by Rachel Green Geller
  • Love 4

Baby One More Time: the title track I think

Oops I Did It Again: Don’t Let Me Be the Last To Know (she said this was her fave from the album at the time it came out) 

Britney: Boys (obviously cause we all know she loves performing this song) 

In the Zone: Breathe On Me and Toxic…. Although I think she said Early Mornin’ was her fave when the album came out

Blackout: Heaven On Earth (she said this in an interview) 

Circus: hmmmm I don’t know this one actually…

Femme Fatale: Probably Till the World Ends but she also said in an interview when the album came out she really liked Criminal and He About To Lose Me

Britney Jean: Alien and Perfume

Glory: I’m not sure about this one… maybe Change Your Mind? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And the beat goes on (I know it’s a cover so I wonder if she liked the song and enjoyed doing a cover)

oops I did it again (the video was too fierce and fun) 

lonely (just caused she played it in her car recently lol) 

early mornin 

heaven on earth 

my baby 

Scary (isn’t this the one she cowrote)

Hold on tight 

just like me (also love that she co wrote this one) 

• Love 1

She said in a Q&A IN 2013 Early Mornin [well tbh though she said 'a song she did with Moby for in  the zone' so weird she says its her favourite song but doesnt  remember the title] she also says touch of my hand 4m 31s she also says at 5m 54s Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know is one of her favourite songs

• Love 2

baby one more time… - title track 😱

oops! i did it again… - don’t let me be the last 2 know 🥺

britney - boys & lonely 😍

in the zone - breathe on me 😈

blackout - heaven on earth & get naked (i got a plan) 😌

circus - if u seek amy 😂

femme fatale - criminal 👑

britney jean - perfume 🤔

glory - do u wanna come over? 🤭

• Love 1
5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

She said in a Q&A IN 2013 Early Mornin [well tbh though she said 'a song she did with Moby for in  the zone' so weird she says its her favourite song but doesnt  remember the title] she also says touch of my hand 4m 31s she also says at 5m 54s Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know is one of her favourite songs

lol i remember reading an interview from 2003 where she couldnt remember early mornin's title and just called it "the moby song" so it apparently never stuck in her brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, edamamebeans said:

lol i remember reading an interview from 2003 where she couldnt remember early mornin's title and just called it "the moby song" so it apparently never stuck in her brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yeh its weird how she says its one of her favourite songs she has  ever done but she cant remember the title. That makes no sense

BOMT: From The Bottom of my broken heart she said this was her fave song to sing and loved it during the era

Oops: Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know another one that she said was one of her faves too in the past. She loves her ballads

Britney: Boys lol

ITZ: Breathe On Me, Touch of my hand & Early Mornin

Blackout: Heaven On Earth she said in an interview before

circus: Idk but If U Seek Any

FF: Big Fat Bass? that’s the only I remember her talking about during the era in the MTV Documentary 

BJ: Alien she wanted this as a 3rd single

Glory: Do You Wanna Come Over

Bomt: I don’t feel like she likes any songs off this album besides bomt

oops: she doesn’t like oops the single, I feel dear diary would be her favorite song because she wrote it!

britney: what it’s like to be me

in the zone: touch of my hand

blackout: freakshow

circus: my baby

femme fatale: dancing till the world ends

Britney Jean: Alien

Glory: Liar 

21 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Omg the people in the back commenting on everything are so annoying. Sure it’s Goblin…

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block