That was a scary 27 minutes..

KrisJ

7 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

LMAO omg i was wrote out a reply thinking you were hole princess (who requested the close) bc of the similar profile pic

Yeah…it throws me off too. Part of me wants to request that user not use the photo I paid for/experienced (even if I’m cropped out) but I haven’t decided if that’s just petty. 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: but I receive messages from strangers all the time

Also I'm not a mod, not yet a woman 

Did you used to be? I’m so confused. You always seem to be in the know and with a friendly kind of authority. (And those “In this day in Britney history…” threads always seemed so Exhale certified official). Whatevs. You’re easily one of my fave members here then. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

She said that after I filmed it. :clownery_makeup_meme:

If that's true then there's nothing to worry about :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

but if you're not being honest then.... :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

However, I don't know why you decide to participate on this stuff, I mean it's your choice and your life. I just find it strange, but perhaps it's because I go through life  ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶a̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶ with a very low profile  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

What’s happening on this site? It’s like I’ve entered a lunatic house and everyone is screaming.

I feel like that all the time here. This forum is literally this gif

Surprised Fire GIF

34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

we decided to implement some changes to slow the troll.

What troll? What is going on?

27 minutes ago, Style. said:

I had a meltdown thinking Lou took over! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Same :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: not me being sad over a forum where I don't know anyone personally :queenie_falling_dying_dead: and the worst part of it was that I felt guilty that I didn't make my reviews :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

17 minutes ago, Rosewater said:

no lies detected :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

@GlitterRain and I came together at the Exhale Peace Accords and settled differences we had. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: It was a historic event that saw peace begin between us. It’s a work in progress but, that being said, if we can come together then the rest of Exhale should be able to figure it out! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Regardless, we are united in making sure Exhale continues to be a dynamic place to discuss Britney and pop culture. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Amen 🤍

You have a good website here, @Jordan Miller

Others will always have their opinions, and unfortunately some people will hate whatever just for the sake of ruining it for everyone else. They are bullying others online for nothing instead of doing something productive with their lives.

If I may suggest another way of trying to control these people, perhaps limiting the number of accounts per IP? That way, it won’t be possible to keep creating new e-mails and accounts. I don’t know how well it would work, perhaps it would have to be on a case by case basis, but it’s something that crossed my mind.

I hope everything works out! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block