That was a scary 27 minutes..

KrisJ

37 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

@GlitterRain and I came together at the Exhale Peace Accords and settled differences we had. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: It was a historic event that saw peace begin between us. It’s a work in progress but, that being said, if we can come together then the rest of Exhale should be able to figure it out! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Regardless, we are united in making sure Exhale continues to be a dynamic place to discuss Britney and pop culture. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Family once again… 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

Yeah…it throws me off too. Part of me wants to request that user not use the photo I paid for/experienced (even if I’m cropped out) but I haven’t decided if that’s just petty. 

Oh **** I didn't realize it was literally your photo too lol, I thought it was just the same outfit. That just adds to my theory that they are a bad actor lol. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block