Jamie Spears Currently Living with Jamie Lynn

i think when people don’t genuinely earn their money it’s a lot more easier for them to blow. i’m sure jamie thought he was big spender because britney’s name just makes money, even if she doesn’t work. i doubt jamie ever thought about the future. also, i don’t see them living in harmony together. i’m sure jamie lynn hates having him there. i wouldn’t want this weird man around my daughters. 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t believe Britney was ever mentally well, but I also believe her family took full advantage of her mental health struggles and capitalized off of it. Instead of actually helping her, they used her mental health struggles as an excuse to bleed her dry. 

I think Britney is mentally well. More than anything on her family. Britney was always real and great people. Yes maybe sometimes she has depression or anxiety like every human on this earth does. But she is emotionally intelligent and strong :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t believe Britney was ever mentally well, but I also believe her family took full advantage of her mental health struggles and capitalized off of it. Instead of actually helping her, they used her mental health struggles as an excuse to bleed her dry. 

Crazy Britney is the only person in her family with a job.

1 hour ago, thegrove said:

Really tired of seeing the alcoholic = scum narrative. Colons got enough dirty gold stars without lumping addicts into one generalized category. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I hear you. I just think it's always worth pointing out though since he forced Britney and everyone around her to be **** tested constantly when it was really him who needed the **** testing. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Yeah, I agree that she was not broke. I do think a lot of her fortune and assets were mishandled before 2008 though, and that includes her family members as well. If I'm not wrong, I think Bryan was in charge of overseeing the former Elizabeth Arden fragrance deal, right? How is it possible that Elizabeth Arden in September 2004 reportedly netted Britney $52 million for the endorsement and yet her entire networth was only 40M by 2008? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Bryan did say in the Drew Podcast that in 2004 the family reunited, made a financial audit and decided to fire everyone but Britney's manager and Bryan took over the finances; before him, it was uncle Reggie (Sandra's husband); he heavily implied her money was being mismanaged before he took over

But the "fired everyone but the manager" part really is funny to me, because it seems the call was coming from inside the house and the call kept coming from inside the house even after the firing?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block