Jamie Spears Currently Living with Jamie Lynn

I don't know if this got glossed over or was already posted, but according to this People Magazine article highlighting Jamie's recent interview with The Daily Mail, it says that he is currently living with Judas Lynn :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

https://people.com/music/jamie-spears-says-he-doesnt-think-britney-would-be-alive-without-conservatorship/

Jamie, who currently lives with youngest daughter Jamie Lynn Spears, 31, in rural Louisiana, also claimed that Britney "had no money" when the conservatorship began, and that the order gave her resources that "allowed the finances to be better."

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

That's how you know they're lying when they're saying Britney was "broke" in 2008. 

Yeah right. Britney sold multiple houses in 2006-2007 and always turned a slight profit off of them. Her estimated net worth was $40 million back in 2008 and now her net worth was $60 million at the end of the Con.

Classic abuser. Project their flaws onto Britney. 

Yeah, I agree that she was not broke. I do think a lot of her fortune and assets were mishandled before 2008 though, and that includes her family members as well. If I'm not wrong, I think Bryan was in charge of overseeing the former Elizabeth Arden fragrance deal, right? How is it possible that Elizabeth Arden in September 2004 reportedly netted Britney $52 million for the endorsement and yet her entire networth was only 40M by 2008? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Yeah, I agree that she was not broke. I do think a lot of her fortune and assets were mishandled before 2008 though, and that includes her family members as well. If I'm not wrong, I think Bryan was in charge of overseeing the former Elizabeth Arden fragrance deal, right? How is it possible that Elizabeth Arden in September 2004 reportedly netted Britney $52 million for the endorsement and yet her entire networth was only 40M by 2008? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Agree with you there. For her net worth to be $40 million in 2008 is a sign of something that was happening long-term. Britney was photographed and documented throughout all of 2007 and nothing suggests that she could have possibly blown through her fortune in just a year. This was all going on since the beginning with her family. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

How can he not even have a place to live now? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
He received a percentage of Britney's millionaire contracts.
He received a commission for being the guardian.
plus the money he stole from her secretly

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

He is saving it all, or he was a spendthrift and spent it all as he earned it.  

He was an alcoholic (probably a **** addict too) and also gambled allegedly. He prob blew through it all OR he really is just hiding the money to lay low because he knows Rosengart is watching his corrupt ***.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

How can he not even have a place to live now? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
He received a percentage of Britney's millionaire contracts.
He received a commission for being the guardian.
plus the money he stole from her secretly

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

He is saving it all, or he was a spendthrift and spent it all as he earned it.  

debt_alcohol.jpeg
WWW.ALCOHOLREHABGUIDE.ORG

Debt and alcohol abuse often go together, as alcohol can influence poor decision making and have a negative impact on a person’s mental and physical health.

Debt And Alcohol

The link between debt and alcohol abuse can be seen on the national level as well as on a personal level. Alcohol abuse can cause absenteeism, presenteeism, and poor spending habits that in turn can negatively impact the finances of companies and individuals.

:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block