GOOD MORNING AMERICA: Jamie Spears speaks out (video)

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You know what I find hilarious if it wasn't so pitiful? 

Almost four years later, and Jamie and Team STILL don't realise there's no pro-conservatorship argument that does reflect badly on them.

Where would Britney be without the conservatorship? Well she had an album that she executive producer that defined the pop music scene for a decade and more before conservatorship that created some of her biggest hits and most loved deep cuts, and after the conservatorship, she had a huge international top ten hit with a music legend, who recognises her as a legend AND her music is now a reference point for artists with y2k styles and sounds, far beyond her contemporaries. 

The conservatorship got Britney her children back? Then why did you attack them when Britney was standing her ground against your control which limited her ability to see them? Was that punishment or is it included in that statement?

Her Instagram? You had no issue with her being naked in a shower in Womanizer, Criminal, or wearing nude style costumes in videos and performances, or even performing ***ual songs such as Touch of My Hand or Get Naked.

Admit it, you miss the power and nothing else and youre only doing interviews because Britney's estate isnt paying legal bills.

Go off!!! 👏👏👏 I wish we could communicate this directly to team con. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

When is Britney’s book gonna come out? It feels like every single person is speaking out but her. When are we going to hear her side of the story? I want things that make sense not some Instagram rants that make zero sense and make her look bizarre and unable to put 1 and 1 together. 

It’s disgusting how now Kevin Federline and Jamie spears are coming out with a book… where the eff are the cease and desist letters from Rosengart? Makes no sense.

What we are witnessing is outrageous and beyond comprehension, some real ****ed up stuff is happening behind the scenes and it gets worse every week.

Don't let Britney gaslight you - she is trolling on Insta because she is angry. She is tearing down her image on purpose. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block