idk if im still a fan...

I do get what you mean tbh but for me it is the no new music part and not knowing if we'll ever get new music that i find difficult. and listen, i dont blame Britney for that, i get she was forced to work for years and now shes doing nothing which good for her. But the whole excitement of being a fan is when you get new music. im also a big fan of pink and shes releasing a new album in February and i cant wait for that early Friday morning jumping on spotify and listening to her new album for the first time and that excitement. and i dont know if ill ever feel the excitement of a new Britney album again. Thats the most difficult thing for me as a fan       

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I dunno, i see some of myself in her because she's also a person like me. I know she means well and is ultimately a nice person,but I simply disagree with some of her recent behavior. 

I think mostly i dont understand why people in general put certain things on social media that would be better kept private....but that's how things go i guess:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 6
6 hours ago, HIM said:

I can’t believe Britney is not taking out her frustrations by creating music. Was she never that into it? Why not go off and write songs in a cabin for a month so she can vent and get over her anger. No, she chooses to remain in the same routine she has been in for years and picks a fight with everybody. 

I’m so turned off by her rudeness too. Her nudity pictures were cute at first but she’s posting so much of it like if she’s single and trying to thirst trap men but she’s married?! How can a married man be okay with that? It’s all just so bizarre! 

Just because someone quits the music industry or retires, doesnt mean they arent using art to heal and express themselves. Their art can be expressed privately or in a different way than going through the music industry process that traumatized them. And thats what Britney is doing now, shes expressing herself by dancing at home. It doesnt matter if we like her instagram dancing or not.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
46 minutes ago, s&m said:

cool, Flopga is waiting for you :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Spears has sold over 100 million records worldwide, including 70 million records in United States (36.9 million digital singles and 33.6 million digital albums), making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

Gaga is one of the world's best-selling music artists, with estimated sales of 170 million records as of 2018, and has produced some of the best-selling singles of all time.

Flopga what?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'll always stan Britney the performer and artist.  But I have become less interested. The ***** are tacky. 

The guy at Jack In The Box could have been a fan wanting to give her good words and she says that ****? That could have been anyone one of US  and she would have said that . Just kinda done.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block