idk if im still a fan...

Just now, KrisJ said:

Britney has said MANY times that she loves her fans and thanks them/us for the support with Fred Britney. She literally said that a month ago too. She’s never said crap about her fans 

rights it’s very self righteous of any fan to think they’re so important to Britney’s life that them turning in their stan card will make Britney behave how they want..

BRITNEY OWES YOU NOTHING LITTLE BIIITCH

• Love 5
  • Like 2

We don't even know that's her posting.  Why is she allowed to attack fans and family, but not the state of california and judges who allowed the abuse?  What about family friends?  They release her venting but never anything that would actually be able to affect change.  Did the jack in the box event even happen? We don't know.  Perez is on to something.  He should just say it.

• Haha 1

If only you guys stopped projecting your expectations on what you think she should be... I'm not saying I love or agree with everything she says or posts but I definitely see her side and respect her right to express her feelings however she sees fit just like I do my best to respect everyone else's and not invade anyone's personal space, even if it's online. And to be ******* fair y'all should do the same. If you feel uncomfortable enough to make you unstan her than that is honestly your own problem and there's the door hunty fail fun and games GIF

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I completely agree with the original post. She’s clearly going through a lot following the cship and I obviously wish her all the very best. I’ve been a fan since 1999, but she’s almost unrecognisable now and her behaviour is  very disturbing and sad to watch.

I hope she finds peace and happiness.

I just can’t support someone who is constantly ranting, spreading negativity, and posting attention seeking nude photos looking incredibly depressed and like she is being held at gun point. I support her music but I find it very difficult to support her as a person.

I also find it difficult to support someone who smokes. Honestly her smoking should have been a red flag to me a lot sooner. Same with her persona in Chaotic. And her choice to marry KFed. And her 48 hour marriage to Alexander. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

So you supported freeBritney because you thought you would get new music:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:!??

An abused woman who was human trafficked and **** to comply owed you new music:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

did you not enjoy everything she gave you while she was in ENSLAVED!!

and now you want to decide how she heals and process her trauma because she’s not doing how you want…

SHES OWE YOU NOTHING, you ungrateful little biiitch 

WAS HOLD ME CLOSER NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!!

little biiitch

Omg when someone calls me a ***** I wanna have s e x u a l relations with 

you in danger gurrl are you single 

• Haha 1

I kind of think that she’s angry to people that made her famous and popped that dream bubble where she thinks her family is her entire world. She probably still loves them, she even made that statement she could take back her mom and sister back if they said they were sorry. She’s angry to us “ fans” for being right about kevin to jamie, to Jamie lynn to bryan and to her mom.  
well i gave up on my fan card a while ago, i’m only here for new music etc. but she is angry to wrong people. 
I used to fight fir her when people call her airhead and shallow. But I kinda started to see that people actually saw her side way before we were mesmerized by her artistry. 

I’m not angry on her for being angry but I’m angry on her for being so salty to wrong folk.

so I feel you.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

People saying she's not the same person:

Imagine being in a controlling set up from the point your brain has fully developed for 13 years and tell me how you'd deal with that

The person you've "known" for the past 10 years hasn't even been her and just what her conservators projected onto her.

She's literally just a human trying to figure her way out of 15 years of abnormality, it's going to be far from perfect and super messy.

Come on guys, it takes like, one brain cell?

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If you're waiting around for Britney the popstar and entertainer, I doubt that will happen.

I do believe she will make another album and possibly do another show.

I do doubt it will ever be an album cycle of promotions and a ton of promotion and performances like she's done in the past.

If we get a new album at some point, it will probably be many years before another if any. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB2 said:

So if she doesn't act or look a certain way, you'll unstan?

If she's not actively releasing music (even though she has released multiple singles in the past two years and literally just got out of her c-ship), you'll unstan?

Were you ever stans in the first place? 

Britney owes us NOTHING. Accept that or go. 

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

This. 

• Love 4

I completely resonant with this. I don’t like this ‘era’ at all! 

I can only but imagine the things she has been through in her life but I’m going out on a limb and saying I don’t think this can be used to justify her personal actions which are not appearing wholly kind or sane in my honest opinion. Whilst she will always have her legacy - there is now a new legacy being created that is not showing her in a positive light at all and I’m more concerned about her mental health now than I have ever been.

im praying for a moment in the future where she will say exactly what she said on for the record about this period in her life ‘I’m a smart person, what the hell was I thinking’

3 hours ago, Kiss my said:

also find it difficult to support someone who smokes. Honestly her smoking should have been a red flag to me a lot sooner. Same with her persona in Chaotic. And her choice to marry KFed. And her 48 hour marriage to Alexander. 

So these were the deal breakers for you? Sorry she’s not the prefect Princess you thought she was.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

So these were the deal breakers for you? Sorry she’s not the prefect Princess you thought she was.

No one is perfect. I just don’t recognise the person I fell in love with. And that “person” had a carefully curated image, which was obviously different to the image she’s presenting us now. I get she’s a human. And I have stanned Britney since 1999. But doesn’t mean I need to stan everything she does. Also doesn’t mean she needs to try to please me either. I’m not telling her what she should do. I’m just saying I’m not a fan of certain behaviours, and they don’t necessarily line up with my own values. It’s just an observation, and doesn’t need to threaten you or Britney. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GarrettJames said:

Idk if i like being a britney fan anymore :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: i say that because of the nude photos and the spinning videos. Yes i fell in love with britney the popstar but these days i think i only like her songs like britney the person i am wanting to distance from for example a concerned employee at jack in the box told her its gonna be ok cause she was crying in her car she told him to **** off on instagram thats completely rude of her. It's like the britney we knew in 1998 to now is a different woman from all the trauma. shes bitter and angry now. i have my own problems and seeing britney constantly bash people is kinda much at first it was fine but a year later its still "kiss my ***" and "burn in hell" or "**** off" too much negativity. people here are gonna say "well she was abused for 13 years" etc but as a fan i am starting to not like her anymore which is sad cause id never thought id fall out of love for my idol of 17 years.

So go . Its your right . You do not have to like her . Shes got a lot on her plate and is purging her pain that’s uncomfortable for many. Me I can handle it. Yet she does need to get a grip down the road , she can be angry but be mindful . Sam and her kids do not love her posts. I get her anger .. I get she had an awful astronomical unfathomable abusive unfair vile life. Yet I am hoping she channels her pain in another fashion. She wants people uncomfortable. She wants people to hate her it seems. If I was her .. I would blame the fame and do the same. Her handlers always ***ualized her.  It caused her abusers to keep the abuse going. Its all she knows. We all did not live her abuse. I feel awful for her and I am here for her healing. Yet go if you have to… its all good . 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block