idk if im still a fan...

I feel you. That's why I went after my 2nd fave.

The amount of anger, negativity, rudeness in Britney's posts can be overwhelming. Like, be grateful you have fans Britney. Without them, you'd still be in C-ship.

I don't want to hear all the petty excuses for being a Karen on Ig to people, from Xtina, Selena to Jack in the box guy. It's ridiculous. Treating your socials like it's your diary or therapy is never good.

At this point, I feel like if someone told Britney to have a nice day, she's ***** on Ig- how can you tell me to have a nice day, you don't know me!!!! Kiss my ***,  now here's another B00b shoot

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Yyyyyyeah, when I see her "go off" on IG, the first thing I always think of in my mind is that random interview Brian gave to that YouTube where he said "oh I definitely have a FAVORITE sister..." and it just made me feel like the whole family is actually pretty normal and covering for Britney's antics constantly.  But I know nothing.

4 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

I feel you. That's why I went after my 2nd fave.

The amount of anger, negativity, rudeness in Britney's posts can be overwhelming. Like, be grateful you have fans Britney. Without them, you'd still be in C-ship.

I don't want to hear all the petty excuses for being a Karen on Ig to people, from Xtina, Selena to Jack in the box guy. It's ridiculous. Treating your socials like it's your diary or therapy is never good.

At this point, I feel like if someone told Britney to have a nice day, she's ***** on Ig- how can you tell me to have a nice day, you don't know me!!!! Kiss my ***,  now here's another B00b shoot

You should join the unstan bandwagon then. Why are you even still here? Your drama is unnecessary and unwanted here.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Why should I? Because I don't worship Britney's messiness like she is a god? If she can tell us the fans to go **** ourselves, I can tell her to do the same.

I'll treat her like she treats me.

Why are you so pressed? Why are you so butt hurt? She doesn’t know you. 

I think you really need to evaluate why you’re worrying so much and spending time and energy on a celebrity you absolutely have no personal insight into other than their social media and the numerous conspiracies people come up with about her everyday.

Take some time for reflection and ask yourself why you’re so obsessed? 🙄 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

🤣🤣 It amazes me that people are shocked by what Britney says now. We’re you not a fan during Chaotic? That’s how she really is..Her people hid it from everyone. She is no different than most people in this world…I’m all for Britney trashing her image everyone had of her. She is a human being. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Why are you so pressed? Why are you so butt hurt? She doesn’t know you. 

I think you really need to evaluate why you’re worrying so much and spending time and energy on a celebrity you absolutely have no personal insight into other than their social media and the numerous conspiracies people come up with about her everyday.

Take some time for reflection and ask yourself why you’re so obsessed? 🙄 

Keep defending her, it fuels her worst posts. It makes her feel like she's untouchable yet she's ruining her media picture and killing her self respect and dignity.

• Like 3

I'm all for #justiceforbritney but I'm put off by the constant negativity. Have been a fan since 98/99, only a Britney fan. I don't even care about the n*de$. It's more about the approach to things. But what do I know? Maybe she's showing one thing on her socials but doing the complete opposite in actual life 🤷🏻‍♀️. All I can say is that I wish her the best, and that she didn't deserve the conservatorship.

• Love 4

I recently unfollowed Britney on IG. She's the first person that I have followed there and it hurts me to do that. The constant negativity is something that I cannot bear. I feel like she's no longer the same person that I know. I'd rather do that coz I am trying to save the person that I used to adore in my mind and in my heart. Please don't think that I am unsupportive for doing this. I will still support her but considering that we have personal problems and yet you see these things from someone you look up to is not really helpful at all. I will continue to pray for her healing. 🙏🏻

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Maybe you’re still putting her on that high pedestal. She’s a human being just like us at the end of the day. And she’s entitled to say how she feels even if it’s constant rants and coming after people who haven’t done anything to her. I don’t think she knows who to trust, but how could you blame her? Her own family have turned on her and used her for profit for years now!  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block