The Annual Exhale Music Awards 2022! NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hey guys! You just have today to send in your votes so be quick! The ceremony is going to be held tomorrow :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

The event will be held tomorrow at 2:00 PM (E.S.T) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: As I won't be able to make it during this time, your host for the event will be none other than the upcoming Exhale icon...

@AmandaLick :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She will be hosting the entirety of the show from the red carpet till the end of the show and will make it a night to remember :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Rik vs Exhale @Joshyworld @charlenerose @Henry. GET IN HERE AND MAKE SOME NOIIIIIISSSEEEE FOR AMANDA :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::bouncey:

Lemme see if I can make that time as I was supposed to watch something with friends tomorrow evening :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Wow, this is such a big moment for @AmandaLick. I believe in her ability to slay and not pull a @Style.:

We all knew barbz and reading comprehension don't exactly go hand in hand, but still... Poor ha. :bouncey:

Guess who sabotaged the teleprompter that night :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

As I won't be able to make it during this time

How can u be absent during your own show? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Even the creator of the show isn't attending omg what a mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 4
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

How about we talk about that mess that is yr new pfp :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: A teaser for a new era?

You are clearly not ready for my more mature era :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:  

This isn't kindergarten, pack your crayons :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well un-tease it because you've gotta make this one work as your only hit from the Henry. album was the Exhale Awards gig that's...made no noise since 2 days like :roxxy:

It's giving ATRL rn. Extremely delusional :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I literally have like billion hit threads from the Henry era, stay mad, has-been :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You are clearly not ready for my more mature era :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:  

This isn't kindergarten, pack your crayons :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Mature? If putting a gif of...presumably, some man from the 90s looking elsewhere is the idea of "mature" for you, you would've been wig snatched during the @deadcrocodiletears era of @Rik vs Exhale that sent ripple waves across the entire site :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Learn from the pros, sweets!

8 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Extremely delusional :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I literally have like billion hit threads from the Henry era, stay mad, has-been :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

This ain't The University of Henry. Mathematics, billions does not translate to 2 hits- the AI thread that was fuelled by me and Rik and the 2016 semi-hit thread

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Mature? If putting a gif of...presumably, some man from the 90s looking elsewhere is the idea of "mature" for you, you would've been wig snatched during the @deadcrocodiletears era of @Rik vs Exhale that sent ripple waves across the entire site :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Learn from the pros, sweets!

You should thank God that u don't know the context of that gif :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This ain't The University of Henry. Mathematics, billions does not translate to 2 hits- the AI thread that was fuelled by me and Rik and the 2016 semi-hit thread

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

2pm EST? Not my stylist and makeup artist being booked for the evening… I’m going to be bloated after eating my sandwich at lunch

spacer.png

The sabotage is unreal :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: And @Blackout2006 isn’t even attending ha own show?

I thought that would mean 8 PM in US time, um- :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Plsss my understanding of time zones is as good as a flat earther in science

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The sabotage is unreal :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: And @Blackout2006 isn’t even attending ha own show?

It'd only take an earthquake to wake me up at 6 AM, even if it means not hosting the award show I, myself founded. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I thought that would mean 8 PM in US time, um- :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Plsss my understanding of time zones is as good as a flat earther in science

spacer.png

It'd only take an earthquake to wake me up at 6 AM, even if it means not hosting the award show I, myself founded. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Gahahahsksj :orangu_orangutan_ape: 2pm est is the afternoon in New York, while it’s 11am in the morning in Los Angeles where yours truly (plus @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Joshyworld and others) are. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: We don’t hold it against you sis. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Omg which reminds me, Joshy r@+ did not register to attend the event with an   ̷m̷o̷r̷n̷i̷n̷g̷/̷a̷f̷t̷e̷r̷n̷o̷o̷n̷ evening to remember after the constant  ̷t̷h̷r̷e̷a̷t̷s̷ reminders :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: My radio label has BLACKLISTED you and requested other radios to follow so accordingly, so good luck with the comeback era @Joshyworld :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

44 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

We don’t hold it against you sis. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Well priorities can wait, but the event of a lifetime can't, I fear :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block