The Annual Exhale Music Awards 2022! NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Unfortunately. due to the management SCRAPPING @SlayOut performance as they have to plan anew one, the nominations will be delayed kjdkjs anyway thanks and apologies

charts discussion] RENAISSANCE becomes the 12th biggest female album debut  on Spotify - Page 2 - Charts & Sales - ATRL

SCRAPPED?

spacer.png

After the way I’ve championed the EMAs in multiple threads, hired new choreographers for my debut performance, and even wrote a speech no one asked me for? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I’m getting in contacT with BreatheHeavy lawyers as we speak. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2

@mhally @Style. @BUWYGF @Isla @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Mr. Cavill @SlayOut @jordeezy @GlitterRain @ItsBeanie****** @i sometimes sing live @LaLisaManoban @Adriannn @Midnight @Peter Pan @agustinmalandra @Freakshow__ @Barbie. @icybaby @PrinceRainMK3

Hello guys!
I am so sorry to inform you that the nominations are...

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

FINALLY OUTTTTTTTTTT! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: YESSS IT IS THE MOMENT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AND IT'S NOW HAPPENING, IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, WITH NO CAP AND IS AS REAL AS MY DIAMOND CERTIFICATIONS :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

You can check the OP for the nominations, select your winner from each category and hit me up on my DMs with your nominations! The event will be on the 23rd of December and it would be great if you guys could let me know at what time y'all would likely be free (In EST, please) when you are messaging me with your nominations so that I can arrange to hold the event at it's most fun and engaging time!:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I'd like to invite @easy @Midnight @JayTawndre Suxx @bas che @godneyjspears @Slayer @blackingouthenegativity @Urbanney and @Cqleb as you guys are active users and it'd be great to have you all grace the event :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO WAKE UP PAST PARTICIPANTS FROM THEIR SLUMBER- @Joshyworld @Rik vs Exhale WHATS GOOD? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 6
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wait who copy and pasted Grammy nominations to this? 

Um. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This doesn’t look like Exhale nominations. I demand a renomination process

I actually don't mind this :orangu_orangutan_ape: If y'all want the nominations to be reviewed, I'll definitely include it if u send me your suggestions

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why isn’t Britney Female artist of the year? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I was considering putting her in but she just had one feature in a song this year, so I don't know if it really qualifies :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Um. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

I actually don't mind this :orangu_orangutan_ape: If y'all want the nominations to be reviewed, I'll definitely include it if u send me your suggestions

I was considering putting her in but she just had one feature in a song this year, so I don't know if it really qualifies :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Yes if you include Ava Slay to the nominations I’ll let the transgressions slide :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block