The Annual Exhale Music Awards 2022! NOMINATIONS ARE OUT!

On 12/19/2022 at 2:25 AM, ItsBeanie****** said:

SINGLE] 🔥 Flames 🔥 w/ Mod Sun | Avril Lavigne Bandaids

Avril rushing to get her votes in

PS - any Exhalers remember this gif being EVERYWHERE on this forum a few years back? #nostalgic  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I REMEMBER :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Fun times

On 12/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, agustinmalandra said:

what do I have to do? vote? send mp to somebody? I don't understand :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Hey! You have to click on my profile, hit the 'MESSAGE' button and send me your votes from there :)

• Love 2

Hey guys! You just have today to send in your votes so be quick! The ceremony is going to be held tomorrow :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

The event will be held tomorrow at 2:00 PM (E.S.T) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: As I won't be able to make it during this time, your host for the event will be none other than the upcoming Exhale icon...

@AmandaLick :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She will be hosting the entirety of the show from the red carpet till the end of the show and will make it a night to remember :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Rik vs Exhale @Joshyworld @charlenerose @Henry. GET IN HERE AND MAKE SOME NOIIIIIISSSEEEE FOR AMANDA :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::bouncey:

• Love 5

I’m so excited an honored to host this years Exhale Music Awards!!! Don’t worry you’ll have visuals (obviously it’s me…) 

I also want to include a drinking game, don’t worry I’m here for you recovering alcy’s too… when I announce the categories and whoever you predicted to win, that does win you drink your beverage of choice!!! Also for you puffers you can join in the fun too!!! For the girls that go to the bathroom a lot, we’ll I can’t help you… you’ll miss the show… I guess use your phone screen instead of the back of the strange man’s toilet that you’ll try to forget the next day.  

This is all for fun and I’ll do my very best to give y’all a fun night!!! If your artist doesn’t place… you should’ve voted B-ITCh. JK… everyone’s a winner…

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block