Britney's instagram (2013-2016)

This user made it clear:

He would rather have Britney without civil liberties and looking good for the GP to appreciate than seeing her doing what she wants (even if she chooses to stay at her home, posting ***** or low quality photos)

You showed your true colors! You’re not a fan of that woman, you’re a fan of her work only!

This is not what FreeBritney was for 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, s&m said:

Tell me that you would rather have Britney in a conservatorship than being free!

You are  no better than her father 

Do you not think it’s slightly over the top to compare this poster to Britney’s father? Do you really think they’re as corrupt and nasty as Jamie Spears, or maybe you were exaggerating? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Do you not think it’s slightly over the top to compare this poster to Britney’s father? Do you really think they’re as corrupt and nasty as Jamie Spears, or maybe you were exaggerating? 

No I’m not exaggerating! His intentions with this post were clear

• Love 1

i agree the pics do look like she is happy… yes in her new post i get the sadness vibe. of course she is going to be sad… she’s still dealing with courts and problems with her sons… so ya she prolly has good days and bad days like everyone else. i applaud britney having strength now to even share on social media… i struggle daily to even give a glimpse of my true self on my socials

• Love 1

Do fans even listen to Britney? Britney has said time after time again that the most traumatic experience she went through was being locked in the mental health facility in 2019, that's when her mental health really deteriorated (according to Britney herself).

Although the constraints from the cship were always oppressive and traumatic, throughout the years based off her resilience and strength she managed to thrive or as herself said in FTR "cope" and try to be a happy person. But even then we could see how the system diminish her personality and confidence. 

From 2019 onwards and including post-cship, Britney has been working on overcoming her trauma, changes etc are never that easy, but she will be able to thrive again.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, s&m said:

This user made it clear:

He would rather have Britney without civil liberties and looking good for the GP to appreciate than seeing her doing what she wants (even if she chooses to stay at her home, posting ***** or low quality photos)

You showed your true colors! You’re not a fan of that woman, you’re a fan of her work only!

This is not what FreeBritney was for 

BAMB! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

its been more than a year

and it looks like nothin is beeing done for healing and there's no supportive people around

i doubt you know who is around britney at all… did you see the massive amount of vehicles during her cake announcement with sam… britney shows us what britney wants us to see. nothing more and nothing less. her healing journey is her own. sorry it doesn’t look how you envisioned. but that’s your outlook not hers

• Love 2
9 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

He obviously didn't care enough to tell people about the inner workings of the con not stay with her and help her with ending it.

Neither did Sam. Did you forget about 2019? He kept saying everything was ok. And so he kept doing untill the Free Britney went viral. 

Nothing adds up with her IG posts. Too strange and scary for me tbh. Last Sam's vlog when the part Britney appears under tree even looked like green screen video. so many people think like this and I understand why. We didn't see any paparazzi pic long long time. I think it's impossible for her to hide from paparazzi. So she is staying at home all day then? She keeps sending old posts from her old house or she is still staying there sometimes? 

• 9 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 7:50 PM, uwannapieceofme said:

seeing these makes me feel so icky knowing now that she didnt have any control over her own life :( ESPECIALLY the picture of her and robin at dinner, britney was hugging her pretty close it makes me wonder if she liked robin at one point????

She was coping. When you're that isolated you have to make the best of your situation or you'd be completely miserable. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block