Britney's instagram (2013-2016)

I’m not gonna deny the obvious, she looks so put together and happy in all of these. She was out and about with her friends, spending time with her boys, working out, and teaching dance classes. I know pics can be deceiving and she was still in the conservatorship, but was seemingly in a good place and living her life. And now that she’s free, her IG has done a total 180. Perplexing for sure. Even though she’s married and free, I think her unraveling is mainly due to her strained relationship with her sons. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I used to love her instagram. Before she started spamming and posting pictures that may not be really appropriate (I know some of you will come for me for saying this and idc) she used to have a great account.

You could tell she posted unedited photos and she could show off her cute, goofy, **** side. I loved her cute selfies, her mirror pictures, her gymnastics and workout videos showing off her body. I think that's the direction she should head towards to. Keep ig real and authentic but PG 13.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

I’m writing my message here cus this site is janky but this is Laura Lynn and her friends from kentwood who visited Britney in Vegas. Britney recently shared how demoralizing their visit was and that she had to drink tea like a nun while they had cocktails (you can see the tea cup), they all went to a spa and robin didn’t let her go in, they got to party in Vegas with Bryan while Britney stayed locked away in her hotel room and she said they all knew about the conservatorship and did nothing to help, at the end of the night she had to perform for them like a “loser”

just because she’s smiling doesn’t mean she was happy remember Britney pretended to be happy for a long time it’s probably the only way she made it through :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

E2HmANZ.jpg

Q0l9gAp.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

I used to love her instagram. Before she started spamming and posting pictures that may not be really appropriate (I know some of you will come for me for saying this and idc) she used to have a great account.

You could tell she posted unedited photos and she could show off her cute, goofy, **** side. I loved her cute selfies, her mirror pictures, her gymnastics and workout videos showing off her body. I think that's the direction she should head towards to. Keep ig real and authentic but PG 13.

The thing is though, none of those things were her choice to share with the world. This is why it’s so weird, because her IG aesthetically was “better” back then, but it wasn’t real. Now it’s raw, unfiltered, messy and sometimes hard to look at. But I agree with you that it used to appear amazing! 

So it’s an interesting contradiction and topic to discuss because it just shows how easily we can be fooled. 

• Like 5

People need to also remember (I’m not sure why FANNS seem to forget this) but they ****edddd Britney up in that rehab, she is not the same so y’all saying Britney looks so put together well that’s because idk maybe she didn’t have nerve damage and was able to still  use her brain fully despite all she was going through…

britney was so strong

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’m writing my message here cus this site is janky but this is Laura Lynn and her friends from kentwood who visited Britney in Vegas. Britney recently shared how demoralizing their visit was and that she had to drink tea like a nun while they had cocktails (you can see the tea cup), they all went to a spa and robin didn’t let her go in, they got to party in Vegas with Bryan while Britney stayed locked away in her hotel room and she said they all knew about the conservatorship and did nothing to help, at the end of the night she had to perform for them like a “loser”

just because she’s smiling doesn’t mean she was happy remember Britney pretended to be happy for a long time it’s probably the only way she made it through :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

good point, I didn't notice the tea cup before 

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

The thing is though, none of those things were her choice to share with the world. This is why it’s so weird, because her IG aesthetically was “better” back then, but it wasn’t real. Now it’s raw, unfiltered, messy and sometimes hard to look at. But I agree with you that it used to appear amazing! 

So it’s an interesting contradiction and topic to discuss because it just shows how easily we can be fooled. 

Britney also did a great job playing along almost too good of a job she probably went through Stockholm syndrome, they really convinced Britney that she needed them, deep down Britney always knew she didn’t but on the surface it seems Britney did her best to appear happy and be happy with what she was given, I mean I’m pretty sure even prisoners have good days…

Also Britney knew they could really hurt her if she didn’t play along she spoke about it on her 22min audio clip. 

it definitely reminds me of a hostage victim who befriends there Abducter so they could get treated better! Britney literally had to play chess to survive. SHE IS SO STRONG!

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney also did a great job playing along almost too good of a job she probably went through Stockholm syndrome, they really convinced Britney that she needed them, deep down Britney always knew she didn’t but on the surface it seems Britney did her best to appear happy and be happy with what she was given, I mean I’m pretty sure even prisoners have good days…

Also Britney knew they could really hurt her if she didn’t play along she spoke about it on her 22min audio clip. 

it definitely reminds me of a hostage victim who befriends there Abducter so they could get treated better! Britney literally had to play chess to survive. SHE IS SO STRONG!

Yes this makes a lot of sense. In an abusive relationship a person will often start to look for the positive things even in a terrible situation, just to literally survive. She probably thought that it was safer to play along and try to make the best of it, and she probably thought it would always be like this so why even fight it 😕

And yes Stockholm Syndrome, probably a huge factor, she may well have felt extremely connected and close to those who were controlling her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Looking at these pics it’s weird, she SEEMS so much happier in these photos than she does now. It just shows that appearances can’t be trusted at all, what we see on social media is an illusion. We just don’t know the truth of what’s going on behind closed doors. 

I have to say in the newer instagram photos she looks really sad in the eyes. It could also be that they were giving her happy pills back then because in some of these photos she looks exaggerated in the eyes and in her smile.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block