Jump to content

Britney's instagram (2013-2016)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

This seems more like masking than Stockholm Syndrome...

She HAD to have a happy face on or she was punished

That is literally the same thing as Stockholm Syndrome :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  She was basically held hostage and forced to work. Her kids used as bargaining chips. Milked all of her net worth and money. Do I need to list more? Saying she was only 'masking' is diminishing her trauma and what she went through.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Well the perfect man for her would have been someone who has gone though similar trauma and pulled through it. But there's no such guy anywhere.

She could have picked worse than Sam.

Very true, it will be difficult for her to ever find someone who will truly understand how deep her trauma is and what the normal trauma response for that is.

Plus she missed her adolescence and early adulthood so people think she is being immature when she's actually just learning how to live like the rest of us 🩵🩵🩵

Link to comment
13 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

That is literally the same thing as Stockholm Syndrome :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  She was basically held hostage and forced to work. Her kids used as bargaining chips. Milked all of her net worth and money. Do I need to list more? Saying she was only 'masking' is diminishing her trauma and what she went through.

Masking and Stockholm Syndrome are extremely different things and I'm not diminishing her trauma at all.

Stockholm Syndrome is where someone genuinely forms a loving bond with their abusers. She is quite clearly MASKING her emotions, not feeling genuine happy and loving emotions for them.

People with Stockholm Syndrome don't wish death on their abusers like she has quite openly done in the past few years.

👍

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

It looks like they (team con, the assistant, ugh) tried to sell the image of a successful, normal, regular, ****, its-all-okay woman/mom with friends on those pictures. Like oh, look at this super uber hyper business woman, look how balanced she isssss, "y'all".

And now that Britney just posts whatever she wants everybody (exhale members too, I admit I can think that tho, but I won't spread it to the world) calls her whatever weird etc. I doesn't matter to me what people think of her Instagram. Is it really that important? (Not talking about or dragging this post, of course). And it's not that weird her Instagram. Maybe the world and all our social media perception is... 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Edited by Fita
*they tried, now it's in the past
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

Masking and Stockholm Syndrome are extremely different things and I'm not diminishing her trauma at all.

Stockholm Syndrome is where someone genuinely forms a loving bond with their abusers. She is quite clearly MASKING her emotions, not feeling genuine happy and loving emotions for them.

People with Stockholm Syndrome don't wish death on their abusers like she has quite openly done in the past few years.

👍

Tbf she only wished 'death' when she was out of the whole situation. And it was publicly directed at her dad on Instagram. It wasn't aimed at anybody else. I think it's a mixture of both SS and masking. They are kind of similar to each other and either one of them could be applied to her situation. One of which is more dark and serious though... I would urge you to have a look at Stockholm syndrome. It really does apply to the situation she was in. Especially in relation to her 'relationship' with Robin and Lou. Her father is a different story though, and one that could be applied more to the masking.

I'm glad you weren't diminishing her trauma. 👍

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Fita said:

It looks like they (team con, the assistant, ugh) tried to sell the image of a successful, normal, regular, ****, its-all-okay woman/mom with friends on those pictures. Like oh, look at this super uber hyper business woman, look how balanced she isssss, "y'all".

And now that Britney just posts whatever she wants everybody (exhale members too, I admit I can think that tho, but I won't spread it to the world) calls her whatever weird etc. I doesn't matter to me what people think of her Instagram. Is it really that important? (Not talking about or dragging this post, of course). And it's not that weird her Instagram. Maybe the world and all our social media perception is... 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

they said back then that they would love to see 2007ney on Twitter or Instagram

well there you go this is the real Britney unfiltered and spontaneous 

(sometimes yes its a bit much but there is always the unfollow button option for the snowflakes) 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

the reason she looks happier in these is becuz it was during the time she mentioned in that youtube video she posted where she said that around the time she made glory (2015-2016) she started being more in control and therefore she was happier, however when her team noticed that they restricted her again hence the downfall from 2017-2021, now she might seem different and stressed at times but it’s cuz they locked her in that facility in 2018 which traumatised her BIG TIME as she has mentioned many times, plus they put her in lithium too which might have left her with some side effects ig?

my point is she is definitely happy now just dealing with all the ptsd and trauma from the past years

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 9/7/2023 at 5:07 PM, PlatinumB said:

Tbf she only wished 'death' when she was out of the whole situation. And it was publicly directed at her dad on Instagram. It wasn't aimed at anybody else. I think it's a mixture of both SS and masking. They are kind of similar to each other and either one of them could be applied to her situation. One of which is more dark and serious though... I would urge you to have a look at Stockholm syndrome. It really does apply to the situation she was in. Especially in relation to her 'relationship' with Robin and Lou. Her father is a different story though, and one that could be applied more to the masking.

I'm glad you weren't diminishing her trauma. 👍

I had Stockholm Syndrome with my ex fiance 😭

I think she "liked" Robin because she was the only person who gave her any sort of "friendship" despite it being fake 😔

 

I feel so horribly for her but am glad she is free of them now, and hope she is healing too 🩵

  • Love 2
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I had Stockholm Syndrome with my ex fiance 😭

I think she "liked" Robin because she was the only person who gave her any sort of "friendship" despite it being fake 😔

 

I feel so horribly for her but am glad she is free of them now, and hope she is healing too 🩵

I'm so sorry you went through that! Hope you are healing and in a better place now! Sending you lots of good vibes and a big virtual hug! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yeah, her relationship with Robin has always been a unsettling weird for me. You're right, she was the one Britney 'liked', but Robin was the key coercer to get Britney to do things. I have a feeling that she had a lot of trust in Robin for certain things. But she was the one who was always running back to Lou and Jamie and feeding them information. I remember in the documentary 'I am, Britney Jean' she spoke up in a meeting and said: Britney is going to work on her birthday. Essentially saying she has no choice. I'm still shocked. It slipped through the editing process of the documentary. They were clearly getting lazy and comfortable with the hold they had on the situation. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

All the images prove that IG propagates an image that is not full reality just a sliver that either Britney (after) or someone else (before) wants us to see.

At the Rihanna concert, Britney's sat between Robin and another woman. Britney's body language says she doesn't like Robin. Who is the other woman?

Link to comment

Remember vegas was supposed to end in 2018. I remember having the feeling Britney was looking forward to the end and probably counting down the days.

similar to when she was counting down the circus tour dates thinking the conservative would end by then.

but the team con decided to do a new vegas tour in 2019 I believe and that’s when Britney snapped. She was then sent to the facility. I believe that was the straw that broke the camels back.

in those photos she probably anticipated a deadline so just played along but the moment she realised they planned to keep her working in vegas  after the 2013-2018 concerts she had enough and couldn’t pretend anymore.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...