Emma jokes that Britney stole the "Baby" look in new interview

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We have discussed this in passing on the forums in the past but Spice Girls never got real respect in USA...their debut album came out like a year after it did in UK so mainstream America saw them as a blip. 

Plus people dissing Emma,  one of the few times,  a natural blonde, not a dyed blonde. 

For those with that natural hair color. It was a breath of fresh air, as it was a blonde, not a dyed blonde. 

Like the one girl said, Emma was a blonde like me,  so I related to her .

Then to see a straight man early 30s wanting to go as a teen cos it was okay to like pop music in the uk,  his excitement of course I'll go after playing it cool.

Not someone saying bygones when it comes to a group that helped defined the Early millennials..

I know several girl's that would kill to see the spice girls, many of them couldn't cos our parents said no, or in the tour of the 2007 one it was strictly limited engagement..

My best friend who went to the 2007 tour now regrets not going to the UK, cos he thought they would announce a stadium tour of new York city, la and a few markets,,he never thought Geri would take what Mel b said extremely personal even though she herself admitted it in interviews herself, before getting married..

And like he said Mel B has several lawsuits waiting from her ex husband so they're likely to not set foot in the US, cos the UK will never extradite one of their own..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block