Emma jokes that Britney stole the "Baby" look in new interview

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Is a rivalry emerging?  In a new interview, Emma is asked about Britney and she states, "I think she stole the "baby" look, huh?" Check out the comment around the 17:50 mark below:

What do you think? It's so cool to hear Spice Girls talk about Britney because us millennial Britney stans started on Spice Girls. Also, it's rumored that Emma and Justin may have had a fling....

emma.jpg

beauty-2014-02-1999-july-britney-spears-

And? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I could def see her being some stylistic influence to Britney. Her & Ginger spice. Except Baby spice was much older than Britney rocking the young school girl. She was about 23-24

Emma  was actually 20, when she debuted in 1996 

Oddly she was the popular one with the high school boys cos of the Lolita look. 

The fact her favorite Disney movie was Pollyanna. 

Plus her scene in Spiceworld,  where she ******** someone,  smiled,  and got away with the crimes as the girls said it's easy for her to get out of trouble,  and they used her when the cops stopped the girls at royal Albert hall. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Emma  was actually 20, when she debuted in 1996 

Oddly she was the popular one with the high school boys cos of the Lolita look. 

The fact her favorite Disney movie was Pollyanna. 

Plus her scene in Spiceworld,  where she ******** someone,  smiled,  and got away with the crimes as the girls said it's easy for her to get out of trouble,  and they used her when the cops stopped the girls at royal Albert hall. 

I was saying by the time Britney was out with that similar look she was 23-24. Baby Spice was also indeed my favorite lol 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I was saying by the time Britney was out with that similar look she was 23-24. Baby Spice was also indeed my favorite lol 

But to be fair the pigtails didn't really last long on Britney. 

According to Emma, she couldn't cut her hair at all, like the others did, cos her hair had to be certain lengths to actually pull it off, so I felt Britney did it for two videos debut and crazy,but that's it. 

She back then loved to change her look,by the end of the year before 2000, she cut her hair to a shorter length 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, X_M said:

gatekeeping pigtails omg what time to be alive, i thought this was a fandom behavior only :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Legit. The least talented Spice Girl needs to lie down... This is clearly am attempt to rile Britney so she can get some headlines.

Have you heard this chick singing solo... she is like a slice of white bread - boring, empty and completely forgettable. I'm not even mad btw but dis bxxch :orangu_orangutan_ape:

8 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Legit. The least talented Spice Girl needs to lie down... This is clearly am attempt to rile Britney so she can get some headlines.

Have you heard this chick singing solo... she is like a slice of white bread - boring, empty and completely forgettable. I'm not even mad btw but dis bxxch :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You might have her confused with Geri halliwell,  even the Herbert's said Geri was the absolute worst of the 5. But she had ***** and was ****, so it's a win..

Even geri admits she had to double work as hard to keep up with the other 4 as she had two left feet, and had to have a personal vocal coach as well while on tour with the Spice Girls. Where the others didn't 

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Least talented?? EMMA?? Sorry...her vocals are so good. She is like Olivia Newton John 2.0

71xwen.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Not you calling Baby Spice the least talented when Posh is right there. She barely even got any solos cuz her voice was nonexistent. Even Geri’s weak *** voice at least had some personality. She was also the least likeable and most forgettable until she hopped on David Beckman’s ****. 

• Haha 1

I think Britney is much smarter to know a joke, plus Mimi herself said Baby was her fav.

Emma was so popular,  that she actually got her own solo every night during the 1998 tour covering Where did our love go by the Supremes.

And her 2004 album is up there with Schizophonic (dubbed the unofficial 3rd Spice Girls album cos Geri took half of the production team they work with and created the ultimate girl powe album),Northern star,  Free me is the only album by A spice to outsell their Previous album in the uk charts. 

Maybe is the essential solo spice Girls song of all time..

16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

As a gay millenial, its one of my dreams to hear Britney talk about the Spice Girls...I don't think she has ever acknowledged them publicly. 

7211ek.gif

She did during her uk tour,  the dancers,  Willie leading the gay boys doing wannabe at the hotel. 

Even st. Pancreas doesn't get anybody but stay open cos it became a tourist attraction cos of the video by the Spice Girls 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block