Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

Just now, Emil87 said:

I dunno, but you clearly care ALOT. You’ve posted multiple times in this thread, stating her sales numbers and chart stats over and over again, which means you’re checking up on her. I’m not even a Christina fan but you sound ridiculous and contradictory throughout this whole thread. Why put this much energy to someone you dislike? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Isn't this why I am in music thread in the first place to discuss sales and music related topics? Why are you pointing fingers to me, you are so bothered!

1 hour ago, Slim 10 said:

We all know that Britney is blacklisted from the Grammys, she will never win any Grammy same as Tupac, Queen, Katy and Nicki to name the least. 

Newsflash: Britney Spears has a Grammy award for Toxic. Jesus, how do you know more about Xtina’s career than Britney’s?:clownery_makeup_meme:

16 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Isn't this why I am in music thread in the first place to discuss sales and music related topics? Why are you pointing fingers to me, you are so bothered!

Baby, there’s only one person in this thread who is bothered and I think we can ALL agree that it’s you. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Newsflash: Britney Spears has a Grammy award for Toxic. Jesus, how do you know more about Xtina’s career than Britney’s?:clownery_makeup_meme:

Which was in the category of production.

I mean an artist with THAT CATALOG can't win only one Grammy for a random category!!

While Shape of you wining the song of the year and Bodak Yellow is wining one.

4 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Her music is not my cup of team actually not with these unfinished demo that she is releasing

If that’s what you think then why do you care so much?? There’s artists and music I don’t particularly like either but I just get on with my day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Clickbait title :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I can’t at some of y’all using this dud thread as an excuse to pit successful women against one another. Again. Some more.

Britney and Xtina are all good, fans of both should check themselves and get good too :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Depends. Xtina's net worth is 150+ millions. She dosent have any legal battles so she's okay. Britney 60 million dollars, like 1 or 1.5 year ago??? + for sure some legal battles due to all of that craziness. Luxury life cost so i would be more worry about your fave to not lead her to bankruptcy

7 minutes ago, Sweetslut said:

Oh, leave him alone. He's sick. He hates Xtina obviously. And he's wasting his time to give her a hard time but not helping his mental ill fav.

I wish to have Xtina's success. Releasing albums in 4 years gaps everytime with diffrent sound its pretty phenomenal to still be recognizable and respected.

You could've said that without bashing Britney. Come on now. 

2 hours ago, Sweetslut said:

Depends. Xtina's net worth is 150+ millions. She dosent have any legal battles so she's okay. Britney 60 million dollars, like 1 or 1.5 year ago??? + for sure some legal battles due to all of that craziness. Luxury life cost so i would be more worry about your fave to not lead her to bankruptcy

I meant they are all good with each other and fans fighting for them is useless as they are totally unbothered. But please, compare them some more. That’s totally what I wanted :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

And while Britney is my fave, I’ve always been a fan of Xtina and am happy for her successes. 

Also, I didn’t realise you were on either of their accounting teams and were privy to their current income streams. Thanks so much for your insight into their financial situations :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Go try and drag someone else hun. All I said was for people to stop comparing the two. It achieves nothing  :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block