Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

3 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Glory sales are not updated since 2016!!! + Lotus and Bionic took like 7 years to get that cheap gold certificat. Glory still produced a TOP 17 mid hit single =Make Me 100K if we compare Britney to Lady Gaga lead single at that time Perfect Illusion  peaked at 15 at billboard so not that far from Britney whose been in the business way before Gaga! 

Xtina on the other hand, I mean she can't even chart at the bubbling under with Fall in Line debuting with 11K :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

God!!! where did this guy come from? how annoying and immature he is :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: don't you get tired of making a fool of yourself, honey?

but you keep making us laugh... while Xtina continues to receive accolades and millions every day for her Art, living legend!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

Britney Jean did not sell 1,5M luv. It's not even Gold in the US. And you're saying she sold 1M+ outside the US. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

According to chartmaster Britney sales are not updated! You don't even believe that an album with a TOP 12 Single WB has sold far less from Lotus or Bionic a non events album!

17 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

C'mon this embarassing I HAVE NEVER SEEN in my ENTIRE LIFE an artist who is receiving a Grammy and that is not trending on twitter! She was like a non-event. Her fans kept tweeting about Britney the whole night of the Grammy which made Britney be more trending topic than their fave who performed and received the award. 

This is very sad in so many ways if you think about it

Why the **** are you lying.  You are so pressed it's embarrassing. 

Fhz1vCnWQAcENcy?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Alex Murr said:

God!!! where did this guy come from? how annoying and immature he is :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: don't you get tired of making a fool of yourself, honey?

but you keep making us laugh... while Xtina continues to receive accolades and millions every day for her Art, living legend!

I think the issue refuse to accept that xtina is dead in the music industry. Outside of her 2K fans that actually bought her latest music, there is no demand on her. I do understand your frustration, but don't try and paint Britney in that same picture because you can't! she is not in that place and believe me, she will never be!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Just now, Keepsgettinhotter said:

When was the last time Britney had 9 Grammy noms in the current market? 🤣 Pressed much. Give the woman credit we’re it’s due. There is no need to keep putting them against each other….

spacer.png

We all know that Britney is blacklisted from the Grammys, she will never win any Grammy same as Tupac, Queen, Katy and Nicki to name the least. 

The flop show who is keep on falling in its rating each year and being exposed for misogyny and fraud can choke. They either give Grammys to newbies as Cardi or for the same people over and over again such as Beyoncé who has never written a song herself! 

Even if she was dropped she could still afford to release her own music off her own back if she wanted to although not because she needs the money. The label is mainly used to promote and push her music which we know Christina has no interest in doing and hasn’t done in years so I wouldn’t see it being an issue to her if she was even though it wouldn’t happen. 

• Love 1
Just now, Zee30 said:

Even if she was dropped she could still afford to release her own music off her own back if she wanted to although not because she needs the money. The label is mainly used to promote and push her music which we know Christina has no interest in doing and hasn’t done in years so I wouldn’t see it being an issue to her if she was even though it wouldn’t happen. 

The point is why would she do so when there is no audience!!

34 minutes ago, Keepsgettinhotter said:

When was the last time Britney had 9 Grammy noms in the current market? 🤣 Pressed much. Give the woman credit we’re it’s due. There is no need to keep putting them against each other….

spacer.png

When was the last time Britney was nominated for an award for her music period and won 😳😳 like 10 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Slim 10 said:

The point is why would she do so when there is no audience!!

Because she enjoys it?? She doesn’t release music anymore for sales or charts or hits she’s stated that herself many, many times that’s why I don’t know why people are so bothered about it when she clearly isn’t?? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Zee30 said:

Because she enjoys it?? She doesn’t release music anymore for sales or charts or hits she’s stated that herself many, many times that’s why I don’t know why people are so bothered about it when she clearly isn’t?? 

Is she going to make music so she can listen to it herself!

2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Do ppl even care about her?

I dunno, but you clearly care ALOT. You’ve posted multiple times in this thread, stating her sales numbers and chart stats over and over again, which means you’re checking up on her. I’m not even a Christina fan but you sound ridiculous and contradictory throughout this whole thread. Why put this much energy to someone you dislike? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block