Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

Just now, PaMisMuchachas said:

And yet we're here in 2022 and she's still signed. And why are you using it as a receipt to drag her? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Her label didn't even release her new album in physical copies due to the poor demands! U know to make physical copies it needs a lot of money?

so my question is honest, I want to know if they will fire her or not?

1 minute ago, Slim 10 said:

Her label didn't even release her new album in physical copies due to the poor demands! U know to make physical copies it needs a lot of money?

so my question is honest, I want to know if they will fire her or not?

Her label isn't even responsible for this album. Sonny Music Latin is. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Stop creating fake rumors and threads, and stop using them to drag her on twitter. Stop dragging her in general. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Her label isn't even responsible for this album. Sonny Music Latin is. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Stop creating fake rumors and threads, and stop using them to drag her on twitter. Stop dragging her in general. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Notice how I have never dragged xtina at all! I have never come at someone else personal trauma, never ever used her personal life to drag, never mocked her body or physic in general! The only thing that I mention is sales and numbers! on the same time take a closer look at what the 60 fans remained on that fanbase are saying on Twitter: they will be saying the most horrible things including death threats! However, I have never seen u coming for them or saying please leave Britney alone because deep inside u love watching Britney getting dragged and her fans taking the high road about it! 

21 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Notice how I have never dragged xtina at all! I have never come at someone else personal trauma, never ever used her personal life to drag, never mocked her body or physic in general! The only thing that I mention is sales and numbers! on the same time take a closer look at what the 60 fans remained on that fanbase are saying on Twitter: they will be saying the most horrible things including death threats! However, I have never seen u coming for them or saying please leave Britney alone because deep inside u love watching Britney getting dragged and her fans taking the high road about it! 

They all responding to you, to your obsession. You're under every Christina post being nasty, begging for a response. 

Once again, why the hell are you under this Christina post that has nothing to do with Britney, talking ****?!

What about this?

Etc...

Mento illness. 

They all responding to you, to your obsession. You're under every Christina post being nasty, begging for a response. 

Once again, why the hell are you under this Christina post that has nothing to do with Britney, talking ****?!

What about this?

Etc...

Mento illness. 

Those tweets were in response to Britney hate tweet that I have seen on my timeline but thank you for being a fan (of me) I hope this kind of energy into informing those 60 fans left in that fanbase to stop hating B

2 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Those tweets were in response to Britney hate tweet that I have seen on my timeline but thank you for being a fan (of me) I hope this kind of energy into informing those 60 fans left in that fanbase to stop hating B

You are under every Christina tweet, every single day, unprovoked. Cut the bull****. Stop instigating and go touch grass. You are the reason why Britney is getting unnecessary hate.  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

You are under every Christina tweet, every single day, unprovoked. Cut the bull****. Stop instigating and go touch grass. You are the reason why Britney is getting unnecessary hate.  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

U see what you want to see! take a step back sweetie and do ur research your fanbase is obsessed with Britney but you are focusing only on one side! :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

BTW why Prez Hilton has RT my tweet from both of his account! I hate the dude, he wants the clout! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block