Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

That couldn't be more false, like the girl who said she was a virgin (when in fact she was a virgin until she was 15 years old), blatantly lying to her fans and lending herself to the vile game of her record label.
At that time Xtina wanted to be as far away as possible from Britney's possible producers, and she did it. A girl with Xtina's voice has no need to sleep with producers, let those who have no talent and have always lived on controversy do it.

Why are u even EXHALE if u think that Britney doesn't have talent and relying on controversy. 

Is that what are u telling urself each night to make excuse for xtinct tragedy.

Xtinct voice is so annyoing and she lacks sound control unlike Gaga, or Ariana in which their voices lands magically on the ear and know how to make a song enjoyable! Xtinct sounds like she is in singing competetion each time she sings trying to hit all the notes she can in one track=chaos

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Why are u even EXHALE if u think that Britney doesn't have talent and relying on controversy. 

She has it, but definitely not more than Xtina 

I'm smart enough to like someone and not pretend that she the best at everything.

If you are a loyal Britney fan you will know that controversy has always been a part of her career, first because of her label's games and then because of her own personal decisions. 

Just now, Alex Murr said:

She has it, but definitely not more than Xtina 

I'm smart enough to like someone and not pretend that I'm the best at everything.

If you are a loyal Britney fan you will know that controversy has always been a part of her career, first because of her label's games and then because of her own personal decisions. 

and what controversy has to do with anything? do you think those people who are trashing her BIG are the one buying her songs? definitely not!

Extinct on the other hand lacks the star charisma she become a fad just 2 or 3 albums in and now she is struggling to sell 2K with her latest material! 

Even what you are saying is true that Xtinct has more powerful voice. The thing is with music people don't care about how many notes you can hit, they can only care about how good is your song. Xtinct songs are trash and not enjoyable

9 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Xtinct voice is so annyoing and she lacks sound control unlike Gaga, or Ariana in which their voices lands magically on the ear and know how to make a song enjoyable! Xtinct sounds like she is in singing competetion each time she sings trying to hit all the notes she can in one track=chaos

tell that to the grammys that keep awarding her, while others receive awards chosen by the people.

Just now, Alex Murr said:

tell that to the grammys that keep awarding her, while others receive awards chosen by the people.

I'd rather an award chosen by people rather 3 white men on the jury in which they were exposed for being misogynistic and s**ist! 
Others have in their catalog Vanguard award, Disney Icon Award, and the millennium Award (which won only by 2 female artist in music history)

Grammys either give the award to newbies or to the same people over and over again such as beyoncé who has never written a song herself! 

23 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

We all know that Britney is blacklisted from the Grammys, she will never win any Grammy same as Tupac, Queen, Katy and Nicki to name the least. 

I can't when bring up that argument :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:
I mean, I've followed Britney her whole career and I really enjoy her songs, but she didn't win those grammys 'cause she simply didn't deserve them and she had the bad luck that whenever she was nominated, there were superior artists in the same category that deservedly beat her. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

I can't when bring up that argument :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:
I mean, I've followed Britney her whole career and I really enjoy her songs, but she didn't win those grammys 'cause she simply didn't deserve them and she had the bad luck that whenever she was nominated, there were superior artists in the same category that deservedly beat her. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

They can keep them she is better off without em! 23 years she is selling 500K with her single, being in every popular playlist, 52 on Spotify without an album out since 2016, her songs having billions of play on TikTok, her albums are recharting after 5 years since their release, almost all of her YT are certified, and she is still relevant till this day! Not her TikTok video talking about Elton song has outviewed the Grammy show + all of xtinct music videos for this era combined. 

Who WON?

37 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Is she going to be dropped or not?

For your mental health I gotta answer: of course, Xtina will be dropped right after her show in Viña Del Mar. Her voice will fail and reach high but vibrant tones that will make explode and bleed thousands of ears in la Quinta de Vergara.

Chilean police forces will catch her and deport her to USA. Due to the scandal, RCA will finish her contract and replace her with Paulina Rubio, a mexican powerhouse that can sell more than 4k albums in broken English and Spanish, as her new latina star, to appeal to the ethnic market.

Are you happy now? I hope you can sleep tonight 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Queen said:

For your mental health I gotta answer: of course, Xtina will be dropped right after her show in Viña Del Mar. Her voice will fail and reach high but vibrant tones that will make explode and bleed thousands of ears in la Quinta de Vergara.

Chilean police forces will catch her and deport her to USA. Due to the scandal, RCA will finish her contract and replace her with Paulina Rubio, a mexican powerhouse that can sell more than 4k albums in broken English and Spanish, as her new latina star, to appeal to the ethnic market.

Are you happy now? I hope you can sleep tonight 

I was really asking if she is going to be kicked out or not u didn't need to pull of this narrative

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block