Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

The way xtina has been flopping tragically since 2006 is tragic. While her peer still dominating the charts as in her prime. Her latest album is selling like 7-10 copies. Her albums become such a non event. People were surprised when she got nominated for the grammys because no one knew she had released new music. Do you think that Roc Nation will drop her out as how can a label invest in artist who can't sell anymore?

• Haha 4
50 minutes ago, Sweetslut said:

Her menagment is from Roc Nation, but she's in RCA. Spanish album was (Mi Reflejo and AGUILERA) from Sony Latin. 

Stop this bull**** lol. If they would like to drop her, they would in 2012. Having Christina Aguilera in the list of your artist is a prestige even without charting. Even if that would happend she will have next label the very next day. So what's the point? 

In 2012 she was able to sell a little, now she can't even surpass 2K in sales and she become such a non event. Imagine wining a grammy and can't even be able to trend on twitter. I believe this will be her last album, no one outside her 60 fans knows that she is alive!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slim 10 said:

In 2012 she was able to sell a little, now she can't even surpass 2K in sales and she become such a non event. Imagine wining a grammy and can't even be able to trend on twitter. I believe this will be her last album, no one outside her 60 fans knows that she is alive!

It all depends. Christina said that SHE PAID for Liberation (her 2018 album) - for songwriters, for production etc. So maybe she's somebody bigger than usual artist in RCA. She still's making money of her new music. Not much for sure, but everybody works this way - releasing music to go on tour and make money (Swift and Adele are exeptions). So RCA only is putting it out as just distributor. She didnt release Spanish album since 22 years and still Sony Latin is distributing.

To be very fair. Even if RCA would like to drop her they needs to pay her for leaving as Virgin had to do with Mariah - so even its more beneficial to have her than to pay her millions. Think before posting darling.

U are waiting for her to chart. Look at industry right now. She's gonna pull this album out physically - her fans are older as Britney's and theyre waiting for physical release - for the entire year she was gaining streaming equivalents for this album. We will see when she's gonna pull it out finally. Then she will chart and everybody can be suprised when they gonna calculate all of the albums equvialents from tracks from whole year

If u consider Grammy nominations and being able to work with ANYBODY from buisness as a flop then i dont know what flop is Meghan Trainor or Nelly Furtado career. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sweetslut said:

It all depends. Christina said that SHE PAID for Liberation (her 2018 album) - for songwriters, for production etc. So maybe she's somebody bigger than usual artist in RCA. She still's making money of her new music. Not much for sure, but everybody works this way - releasing music to go on tour and make money (Swift and Adele are exeptions). So RCA only is putting it out as just distributor. She didnt release Spanish album since 22 years and still Sony Latin is distributing.

To be very fair. Even if RCA would like to drop her they needs to pay her for leaving as Virgin had to do with Mariah - so even its more beneficial to have her than to pay her millions. Think before posting darling.

U are waiting for her to chart. Look at industry right now. She's gonna pull this album out physically - her fans are older as Britney's and theyre waiting for physical release - for the entire year she was gaining streaming equivalents for this album. We will see when she's gonna pull it out finally. Then she will chart and everybody can be suprised when they gonna calculate all of the albums equvialents from tracks from whole year

If u consider Grammy nominations and being able to work with ANYBODY from buisness as a flop then i dont know what flop is Meghan Trainor or Nelly Furtado career. 

Artists are not supposed to pay for their writers and producers, I believe the recording label is the one that do it including paying for the budget of the music videos and the whole promotion. The bigger the artist the bigger the promotion. it is not a good sign if an artist is the one who's paying for his material.

You can't compare Britney fanbase with Xtina. Britney has never had a lead single that didn't chart inside the TOP 20 of Billboard 100 at least. Pop stans still consider Britney as a main pop girl and B fans are mixture of all of the generation along with music stans and the GP as well. It is true that B sales has declined since Femme Fatale ( although Work Bxxch turned to be the sleeping hit that we didn't know about) yet she is still competeting with the new generation 23 years later.

But I do agree that Xtina now is in the same status as Meghan Trainor or Jessie J. I hope that her hardcore fans support her music more to give it exposure. Imagine receiving a Grammy and not trending on twitter because your fans spending the night tweeting about someone else.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slim 10 said:

Artists are not supposed to pay for their writers and producers, I believe the recording label is the one that do it including paying for the budget of the music videos and the whole promotion. The bigger the artist the bigger the promotion. it is not a good sign if an artist is the one who's paying for his material.

You can't compare Britney fanbase with Xtina. Britney has never had a lead single that didn't chart inside the TOP 20 of Billboard 100 at least. Pop stans still consider Britney as a main pop girl and B fans are mixture of all of the generation along with music stans and the GP as well. It is true that B sales has declined since Femme Fatale ( although Work Bxxch turned to be the sleeping hit that we didn't know about) yet she is still competeting with the new generation 23 years later.

But I do agree that Xtina now is in the same status as Meghan Trainor or Jessie J. I hope that her hardcore fans support her music more to give it exposure. Imagine receiving a Grammy and not trending on twitter because your fans spending the night tweeting about someone else.

Christina is not in the same status as Megan or Jessie. Her voice is timeless. Please. Her last english album debuted at #6 on Billboard 200 (after 20 years of career). Meghan is on the market (offically) for 8 years and her album can't debut in top10.

I'm not here to compare Britney and Xtina. Im talking that Xtina fans will buy physicial album. Liberation sold almost 70k copies in first week with 0 promo, 6 years break and Accelerate as a first single (alternative hiphop song that couldnt be far for pop charts). So she will chart after the release. For sure low - but its spanish music. We gonna talk when next English album will come out.

Christina is not charting, but still people knows who she is. Look at this forum lol. Why not so many Jessie topics? Let Jessie happen :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

She get more than 1.5 billion streams across all platforms, which is almost equivalent to 1 million album sales! 

despite new material flopping she is generating $$ for recording labels! So no one in right mind will drop her..it’s a matter of finding right songs for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If I were Christina or Britney I wouldn’t want a label. They’ll probably be just as successful with or without a label at this point. You’re just giving money to the label that could go into your own pocket. On the other hand, maybe they have a great deal since they’ve been in the industry since back when buying cds was a massive think and pretty much every artist went platinum.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Sweetslut said:

Christina is not in the same status as Megan or Jessie. Her voice is timeless. Please. Her last english album debuted at #6 on Billboard 200 (after 20 years of career). Meghan is on the market (offically) for 8 years and her album can't debut in top10.

I'm not here to compare Britney and Xtina. Im talking that Xtina fans will buy physicial album. Liberation sold almost 70k copies in first week with 0 promo, 6 years break and Accelerate as a first single (alternative hiphop song that couldnt be far for pop charts). So she will chart after the release. For sure low - but its spanish music. We gonna talk when next English album will come out.

Christina is not charting, but still people knows who she is. Look at this forum lol. Why not so many Jessie topics? Let Jessie happen :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

embarrassing number already despite no major artist was released at the same time she has released an album and the next the album was out of the chart. Most Music stans today don't know who xtina is. Xtina has flopped after only 2 albums. Xtina is in the same lane as Meghan and Jessie in terms of their sales and relevancy. 

Again, those who create threads about her in Exhale are her fans since most of her fans are Britney fans. You will rarely find a thread about xtina in Gagadaily or PopJustice. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block