Xtina will be dropped from her Recording Label due to poor sales?

Slim 10

8 hours ago, Sweetslut said:

Depends. Xtina's net worth is 150+ millions. She dosent have any legal battles so she's okay. Britney 60 million dollars, like 1 or 1.5 year ago??? + for sure some legal battles due to all of that craziness. Luxury life cost so i would be more worry about your fave to not lead her to bankruptcy

Xtuna having higher net worth ( for the moment) because she wasn't robbed :) for more than 600M as she didn't have that amount in the first place.

We are discussing their career not which of them is the better housewife:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

7 hours ago, Sweetslut said:

Oh, leave him alone. He's sick. He hates Xtina obviously. And he's wasting his time to give her a hard time but not helping his mental ill fav.

I wish to have Xtina's success. Releasing albums in 4 years gaps everytime with diffrent sound its pretty phenomenal to still be recognizable and respected.

We are helping our fave actually by buying her music, maybe you should put the same effort and give xtinct couple of streams

14 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Back in the day Aguilera was ****ing around with producers to get songs that were meant for Britney. Can't imagine why she couldn't **** her way to a Grammy.

This disgusting misogynistic lie. If you think someone who had 4 #1s in a span of 3 years needed to sleep for tracks, then you're delusional. They never even worked with the same producers. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

This disgusting misogynistic lie. If you think someone who had 4 #1s in a span of 3 years needed to sleep for tracks, then you're delusional. They never even worked with the same producers. 

She worked with Max Martin, I heard that she wanted to make Femme Fatale 2. An insider said that she was jumping in the club to How I Roll and said that this is best **** she has ever heard. Lotus was inspired by that track

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

She worked with Max Martin, I heard that she wanted to make Femme Fatale 2. An insider said that she was jumping in the club to How I Roll and said that this is best **** she has ever heard. Lotus was inspired by that track

😂😂😂😂😂 She worked with Max Martin on 1 album and he only helped produce two tracks on the entire album. Whatever helps you sleep at night though. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Zee30 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 She worked with Max Martin on 1 album and he only helped produce two tracks on the entire album. Whatever helps you sleep at night though. 

Yes, after she listened to Femme Fatale and How I Roll. The label probably didn't have enough budget to afford Max Martin producing the full album!

1 hour ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Back in the day Aguilera was ****ing around with producers to get songs that were meant for Britney. Can't imagine why she couldn't **** her way to a Grammy.

Christina doesn’t and never will need to sleep around for Grammys, her talent alone is clearly enough to get her nominated, that’s pretty evident. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Yes, after she listened to Femme Fatale and How I Roll. The label probably didn't have enough budget to afford Max Martin producing the full album!

Highly doubt theres any truth to that whatsoever. More than likely Christina didn’t want him on the album, as his music is all generic crap. It was more than likely the record label pushed for it just to try and get a hit song. Same way they pushed for NMT to be the 1st single off Bionic which Christina didn’t initially want either. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Zee30 said:

Highly doubt theres any truth to that whatsoever. More than likely Christina didn’t want him on the album, as his music is all generic crap. It was more than likely the record label pushed for it just to try and get a hit song. Same way they pushed for NMT to be the 1st single off Bionic which Christina didn’t initially want either. 

Turns out his songs were the 2 only listenable song in that chaos! Although this is not true she wanted to recreate How I Roll sound according to music insider!

3 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

That couldn't be more false, like the girl who said she was a virgin (when in fact she was a virgin until she was 15 years old), blatantly lying to her fans and lending herself to the vile game of her record label.
At that time Xtina wanted to be as far away as possible from Britney's possible producers, and she did it. A girl with Xtina's voice has no need to sleep with producers, let those who have no talent and have always lived on controversy do it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha you look so ridiculous just making **** up for your own convenience, you're pathetic.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block